StyleByDeni #6 Jack of all ‘titles’, master of none. Conscious uncobbling and community are DONE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t the first book an autobiography of sorts? Why would Deni think people would want a second version of his autobiography?! Is this one with a non diet Deni edge? Should the original be renamed ‘how to fool everyone and live an inauthentic life’?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so tonight's dinner pizzaland apparently food.for the soul and best restaurant in Geelong 🤣 sorry if anyone is associated with pizzaland but won't eat there again now
Best in Geelong?! Dude needs to get out more…..then again, please don’t!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The obsession has been real though. I think I need to ban myself for the next week as I have spent more time on Tattle than growing my business for the past month or so. But I can't even stay away for a few hours.
What on earth did I do before tattle?
Truth be told, I've never known such a wonderful group of people such as I've found here, you netty girls are gold ☺ I did try out for netball many many years ago in highschool, but I fkn SUCKED. Zero coordination and I know the team instantly saw that and said NO NO NOPE. But I still got to wear the cool skirt for a bit, and honestly I don't blame them, I was TERRIBLE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
so tonight's dinner pizzaland apparently food.for the soul and best restaurant in Geelong 🤣 sorry if anyone is associated with pizzaland but won't eat there again now
Didn't he say his school crush from last night's family owned Pizzaland?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread #7 suggestion

"Sydney bound, donations nowhere to be found. Stuffed into a black body suit; IG comments flicked to mute!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok I’m having a very boring night… quick calculation shows based on 70k followers approx 0.00025% of Australia’s population knows him.
Tell me more about how you can’t have a dog due to being so famous, doll

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was hesitant to use ‘fake charity’ because I don’t want the legitimate charities to be impacted in any way!
---

1000%!!! I went back to uni this week and can’t stop refreshing this when I should be reading things I’m paying for… if only textbooks came with snark!
Yeah, I get where you are coming from but Denis wasn't acting on behalf of any of the charities as far as I'm aware.
This was a fundraiser he organised, where he said all the funds he raised would go to charity, which it clearly didn't.

Isn’t the first book an autobiography of sorts? Why would Deni think people would want a second version of his autobiography?! Is this one with a non diet Deni edge? Should the original be renamed ‘how to fool everyone and live an inauthentic life’?
He claimed he was too young to write an autobiography when he was approached to do so according to that SMH article from November 2022 😅

• Haha
Pablo did an amazing job ❤ and the tattles who did the timeline too. Thank you ❤

Seriously Deni gotta stop the victim card it is getting boring already.
Hope he had his victim card laminated on his one trip to the library, he’s whipped it out (like his sauseege) so much lately it would be so tatty if not.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.