StyleByDeni #6 Jack of all ‘titles’, master of none. Conscious uncobbling and community are DONE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Netty team I have had contact with a few key players in the D saga but will keep them anon until they decide to talk about it. Safe to say they are seeing everything and won't be defending them again. But I do think a lot of people are concerned about a pile on and D's threats/MH.

On another note if D had transferred even a dime we would know about it. Screen shots would have been posted. The fact they haven't been says it all. At this point I wouldn't trust the evidence hasn't been doctored. I would only trust the info directly from the charities and we already know ACON hasn't received any 😞. No excuse D even said 'it only takes 5 minutes'. Why on earth would they need a new employee to handle this. Khloe K said it best....LIAR!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
It is fascinating how Deni mentioned how much he hated Geelong and suddenly Gtown is his favourite place.

I wonder who is gonna be the company that will even attempt to work with him.

Reactions: 10
I wondered about contacting the police. He’s stolen money. Would they care/ be interested?
It would come under the cybercrime fraud dept with Vic Police
---
Also here maybe? There was a section on Vicpol site about what they will investigate too, screenshot attached… maybe the AFP will be interested seeing as he’s already involved with them 😅

Ditto, went to say the same……….

Reactions: 6
Would you mind at all if use this as my avatar? I’ve been feeling quite down and frustrated today (despite the amazing work by Pablo and Team Tattle Tart) at the lack of accountability yet again and weaponising of s%icide. But this made me laugh out loud and got my snarky side buzzing again haha xx
I also totally agree @tattletart please don't feel bad for assuming Aysha was involved. How would any of us know that ? You're intentions are totally pure and about righting the wrongs so I wouldn't think twice about it. You've got more values and courage than many by doing the right thing especially Deni!!! Also sorry to hear you're feeling flat - it's not nice to feel that way but we all got you and here if you need gurl ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Its actually pissing me off that people are tip toeing around Deni because he's weaponising s*icide and mental health issues. He doesn't deserve to get away with his bad behaviour just because he has mental health issues. It's not an excuse and a get out of jail free card. He makes me sick, not only a liar, manipulator, crappy person and perpetual victim, but an actual scammer and thief. Yuck.

Reactions: 24
hey T@ttle T@rt - don't feel bad that you thought Aysha was a part of it as she was mentioned in Deni's original text message about TLM sent on March 26th (attached for the timeline in case you don't have it).

When I received the text I had no idea who it was from - there was no name on the sign off. I don't recall ever meeting Deni but he clearly has my number, he also follows me on Insta (I work in the industry). I only worked out who the text was from once I saw the TLM event online.

Deni names a number of people who did not end up being involved in the event - eg. Leigh Sales, which would explain the gushing about her Logies dress. This whole thing has upset me very much, and as such I've been hesitant to say anything. I know Pru and respect her immensely, and I know media who are very angry at Deni. I know first hand that many want to write about what is currently unfolding, but don't want to give him any more oxygen because they know he thrives on being in the news. I think Pablo is amazing to step up and take that role, and inspire so many amazing donations. Finally something positive is coming out of all this.

Re book sales, it is generally accepted in Oz that 30,000 sales is a best seller.
Not sure how 5k is 'half a best seller' but hey - book sales are a 🌠spectrum🌠

Apart from this heavy stuff, I am currently travelling in QLD and for shits & gigs we walked into Berkelouw Books today and asked if they had a copy of Love This For You. The lady looked it up online and said "We don't have it here, we've never stocked it - but you're in luck, there's a large volume available direct from the publisher and we can order it for you now"

Mazels to all you fabulous tarts 😉 xx
Deni loves Pia Miranda as well . I am sure they have tagged them in stuff before.
Deni talks about this fundraiser as an achievement that they organised it in a week. What was the rush? It was another classic Deni brain fart.
---
Hello Television Productions - is that the film arm of Hello Darlings Media?!
It certainly isn’t a seperate company I checked ABN look up because it certainly peaked my interest

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I also totally agree @tattletart please don't feel bad for assuming Aysha was involved. How would any of us know that ? You're intentions are totally pure and about righting the wrongs so I wouldn't think twice about it. You've got more values and courage than many by doing the right thing especially Deni!!! Also sorry to hear you're feeling flat - it's not nice to feel that way but we all got you and here if you need gurl ❤
Thanks lovely 🩷 it’s really tough seeing someone make allegedly false claims of SA and s*icide, and weaponise them, when so many of us have been directly and/or indirectly impacted by these experiences. To read some of the brave disclosures even on the thread today, from people who are now using their time to fight the good fight. It’s both heart-warming and infuriating all at once. As someone else said in this thread, for those that have been through dark times, thankful you are all still here and formed part of this community. Team Tattle 4 lyf 🏐✨🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My partner just left the room and said “shalom” out of nowhere… I asked where he got that from and he has no idea. I think I need to step away from the tattle/Deni unravelling before he starts cobbler school 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I doubt the crime could be classified as a cybercrime, which is more like identity theft and phishing but it most definitely would be charity fraud.

Reactions: 4
My partner just left the room and said “shalom” out of nowhere… I asked where he got that from and he has no idea. I think I need to step away from the tattle/Deni unravelling before he starts cobbler school 😅😅😅
The obsession has been real though. I think I need to ban myself for the next week as I have spent more time on Tattle than growing my business for the past month or so. But I can't even stay away for a few hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I doubt the crime could be classified as a cybercrime, which is more like identity theft and phishing but it most definitely would be charity fraud.
I was hesitant to use ‘fake charity’ because I don’t want the legitimate charities to be impacted in any way!
---
The obsession has been real though. I think I need to ban myself for the next week as I have spent more time on Tattle than growing my business for the past month or so. But I can't even stay away for a few hours.
1000%!!! I went back to uni this week and can’t stop refreshing this when I should be reading things I’m paying for… if only textbooks came with snark!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was hesitant to use ‘fake charity’ because I don’t want the legitimate charities to be impacted in any way!
---

1000%!!! I went back to uni this week and can’t stop refreshing this when I should be reading things I’m paying for… if only textbooks came with snark!
Omg the ‘Select A Scam’ drop-down list is going to give Deni so many ideas 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No way you can stay so slim eating all the tit they do without chemical intervention IMHO
Edit - and by this I mean doing drugs, a lot of drugs. Not Ozempic, which as I’ve said before I doubt he can afford 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.