StyleByDeni #6 Jack of all ‘titles’, master of none. Conscious uncobbling and community are DONE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered about contacting the police. He’s stolen money. Would they care/ be interested?
I would think they won’t pick up just one complaint. I think victims of the scam might have more luck with Consumer Affairs Vic who, if they investigated , could seek prosecution as well.

Reactions: 4
Not to make light of a serious situation (I’m part of the same team btw ❤) but whenever I see TW here now and basically anywhere, it reminds me of Deni’s ‘CW: I hope this doesn’t make you cry 😢
---
I've messaged them just now. I think I sounded a tad ranty and also accidentally hit send way before I meant to 😬
Anyways, I said A LOT and maybe it all gets banked 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shouts out to you guys doing the hard work 💪 you all deserve player of the week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Found this in my screenshots. Trying to pick a winner. It's way too late for that Denis.
Would you mind at all if use this as my avatar? I’ve been feeling quite down and frustrated today (despite the amazing work by Pablo and Team Tattle Tart) at the lack of accountability yet again and weaponising of s%icide. But this made me laugh out loud and got my snarky side buzzing again haha xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Deni is quiet again. There seems to have been a few chat boxes and multiple choices options since the latest rebrand, I assume that was to drive the engagement figures. They must be a bit stumped as to what to do. Now they can’t open their comments, a chat box will mean they will have people calling them out. There go to mental health excuse and self harm excuse is now being called out. They don’t seem to have any ways to drive engagement at the moment. If they want to sell a book they will need to show better numbers.

Would you mind at all if use this as my avatar? I’ve been feeling quite down and frustrated today (despite the amazing work by Pablo and Team Tattle Tart) at the lack of accountability yet again and weaponising of s%icide. But this made me laugh out loud and got my snarky side buzzing again haha xx
Go for it gorgeous☺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Deni is quiet again. There seems to have been a few chat boxes and multiple choices options since the latest rebrand, I assume that was to drive the engagement figures. They must be a bit stumped as to what to do. Now they can’t open their comments, a chat box will mean they will have people calling them out. There go to mental health excuse and self harm excuse is now being called out. They don’t seem to have any ways to drive engagement at the moment. If they want to sell a book they will need to show better numbers.
They lasted at Cobbler School for all of a week. Deni doesn’t have the self discipline to write an autobiography on their own without a book contract deadline to meet (I’m assuming that’s the case).

Reactions: 6
Ffs. I cant log in 😂😂😂 i had to "recover" my account but im in another country to the one I created it in so they're taking 24 hours to review my case lol.
Anyway we will hopefully have a media button by the time i get my access back.
---
Pwoahhh deni, massive 8 inch cock bro. How the duck do you walk with that thing? The weight of it must slow you down, doll. Sore lower back etc etc.
---
OH MY GODDDD I CANNOT FUCKEN DEAL. Why is he saying moncLURRRR like cardi b okurr. I thought you were some couturier. Ya fucken bogan. MonCLURRRR. Shut the duck up, rat.
Looks like he’s about to go scuba diving in the Yarra to find the dregs of his career and reputation

• Haha
He reminds me of a really bleeping awful version of Con the fruiterer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lost around 10k since I've been here on tattle. And I haven't been here long. I know Deni declared they didn't care about followers but as a so-called 'famous' influencer (I say influencer whilst scrunching up my nose as really, what exactly is Deni influencing? Drug use? Lying? Ripping off charities to support their own lifestyle? Animal abuse? Staff abuse?) these figures should be hugely concerning for Deni. Their 'brand' is no longer on point, everything they touch turns to merde, and try as they might to do micro damage control in certain areas, the damage has been done, and where a simple apology and admittance of wrong doing would've sufficed previously, I believe that window has well and truly closed.
Credit where credit is due...
Deni's primary purpose is entertaining the Tattle Netty Team. Without him we wouldn't have the extensive lols we currently enjoy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
hey T@ttle T@rt - don't feel bad that you thought Aysha was a part of it as she was mentioned in Deni's original text message about TLM sent on March 26th (attached for the timeline in case you don't have it).

When I received the text I had no idea who it was from - there was no name on the sign off. I don't recall ever meeting Deni but he clearly has my number, he also follows me on Insta (I work in the industry). I only worked out who the text was from once I saw the TLM event online.

Deni names a number of people who did not end up being involved in the event - eg. Leigh Sales, which would explain the gushing about her Logies dress. This whole thing has upset me very much, and as such I've been hesitant to say anything. I know Pru and respect her immensely, and I know media who are very angry at Deni. I know first hand that many want to write about what is currently unfolding, but don't want to give him any more oxygen because they know he thrives on being in the news. I think Pablo is amazing to step up and take that role, and inspire so many amazing donations. Finally something positive is coming out of all this.

Re book sales, it is generally accepted in Oz that 30,000 sales is a best seller.
Not sure how 5k is 'half a best seller' but hey - book sales are a 🌠spectrum🌠

Apart from this heavy stuff, I am currently travelling in QLD and for shits & gigs we walked into Berkelouw Books today and asked if they had a copy of Love This For You. The lady looked it up online and said "We don't have it here, we've never stocked it - but you're in luck, there's a large volume available direct from the publisher and we can order it for you now"

Mazels to all you fabulous tarts 😉 xx

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
hey T@ttle T@rt - don't feel bad that you thought Aysha was a part of it as she was mentioned in Deni's original text message about TLM sent on March 26th (attached for the timeline in case you don't have it).

When I received the text I had no idea who it was from - there was no name on the sign off. I don't recall ever meeting Deni but he clearly has my number, he also follows me on Insta (I work in the industry). I only worked out who the text was from once I saw the TLM event online.

Deni names a number of people who did not end up being involved in the event - eg. Leigh Sales, which would explain the gushing about her Logies dress. This whole thing has upset me very much, and as such I've been hesitant to say anything. I know Pru and respect her immensely, and I know media who are very angry at Deni. I know first hand that many want to write about what is currently unfolding, but don't want to give him any more oxygen because they know he thrives on being in the news. I think Pablo is amazing to step up and take that role, and inspire so many amazing donations. Finally something positive is coming out of all this.

Re book sales, it is generally accepted in Oz that 30,000 sales is a best seller.

Apart from this heavy stuff, I am currently travelling in QLD and for shits & gigs we walked into Berkelouw Books today and asked if they had a copy of Love This For You. The lady looked it up online and said "We don't have it here, we've never stocked it - but you're in luck, there's a large volume available direct from the publisher and we can order it for you now"

Has he just gone and named a whole bunch of people he was hoping would get involved before actually asking them/confirming that they wanted to be involved?? That’s mental.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I am disgusted more and more each time I see this clip.

He isn’t a survivor of the Holocaust. You can be a descendant of a Holocaust survivor but you weren’t alive during that atrocious period in history. Surely. Or am I going mad? Can I say I’m a survivor of the treacherous sea journey from England to Australia in the 1700s?

Also, cult is short for culture? bleeping lol. I would’ve thought being a renowned polyglot he’d know the origins of the word. Pull your library card out of your cumstained designer puffer and read a book doll.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Hello Television Productions - is that the film arm of Hello Darlings Media?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.