Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marza

Is she having a dig a his teacher’s here?
Of course she is. She's mother of the year and knows best. Been breastfeeding for 8 years and the munchkins are superior to everyone else. And Mams reno is crap. The dining area is soulless.

Reactions: 6

Marza

It's just content for her. Who picks up a camera and photographs themselves holding their child and telling her followers how upset she is. It's just so tasteless and self serving.

• Heart

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Anyone see Jamie practicing his writing the other day? God love that poor child he’s crying out to go to playschool. Why do I feel like his nutty mother will keep him home again this year and put off sending him to primary for as long as she can. It’s a disgrace

Did she actually get pencils with her insta handle on them for her son to bring to school?? I didn't think it was possible for the ego to get bigger...
Also, her nails are absolutely vile 🤢

• Sick
God none of us are perfect but I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone who is making such a balls of raising those kids. You’d dread to think what kind of young adults they will be.

• Haha

InstaHunDone

A coffee machine giveaway in the works since last year? Give me strength! 🙄

It obviously took her months to convince Harvey Norman to give it to her!

• Haha

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Was just laughing at the underwear, AS IF she gets into that for missing Mike, sure they sleep in separate rooms because she has her gang of kids in the bed breastfeeding them all.
or maybe she puts it on when she wants another sprog off him every 3 years

• Haha

Marza

She absolutely adores herself. The constant photos of the munchkins to show herself off. And how sad to bring a tripod on holidays. I'd say you'd have more craic in an enclosed order.

• Haha

rosaMara

I find it really weird the way she hasn't commented on any of the HOTY winners. Surely as an "interior designer", she'd be admiring at least one of the top 10. Most of the entrants were stunning.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Swoony is loving herself these days…pics of her legs etc. She’s a narcissistic cow. And he’s still intermittent fasting…on his holidays. I’d say she told him he was a little bit chubby and he needed to lose it…

Marza

She thinks the whole world begins and ends with her trophy house and 3 munchkins. She lives the life of a hermit and her whole being is through the phone. And just to put it out there that wallpaper in her bedroom is woeful.

rosaMara

OMG, the herringbone thing is doing my head in. She tiled her bathroom with Terrazzo which is as much of a 'trend' than any of them, jfc.

InstaHunDone

Even when the weather is fine she never seems to bring them to a playground or a park. The one opportunity the eldest child got (the tennis club) was dashed with her freak out. No opportunity outside of school to make friends. Her entire social circle is her own family and his family. It's very unhealthy. I would say she was agoraphobic except she has no issue leaving the house to go get her nails done or go to emsella.

sinybobz

She’s going on like she’s staying in Balmoral. It’s like every hotel in the Canary Islands. Lovely, but nothing we’ve not seen or stayed in before hun. Reel in the braggery ffs.