Style Me Sunday - Natalie Lee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look, and she seems a bit more contrite. The campaign didn’t go ahead.

‘It’s my job’. I am so tired with this excuse for employment. No it’s not a job. Stop making something that is simply an hobby into something it isn’t. It makes you look stupid to people who actually do have an actual job. You know, a job that benefits other people. ‘Influencers’ benefit no one. Plus, if I fucked up my job like she fucked up last week, I’d be sacked.

Reactions: 19
‘It’s my job’. I am so tired with this excuse for employment. No it’s not a job. Stop making something that is simply an hobby into something it isn’t. It makes you look stupid to people who actually do have an actual job. You know, a job that benefits other people. ‘Influencers’ benefit no one. Plus, if I fucked up my job like she fucked up last week, I’d be sacked.
Yes!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Terrible ad - she clearly only thought about the money she was going to be paid when agreeing to do this. Like most ‘influencers’ out there, they only think of £ signs. Another influencer Justalittlebuild advertised an ad for hunger for Asda. Was really deflective when the comments came Criticising her For taking money to advertise a charity, where others had donated their fees. Instagram has become more about me, myself and I, and as long as I get paid and receive lots of attention I don’t care! It’s so shallow. Society needs less takers and more givers. Brands are gifting to wealthy individuals who are eager to take anything, despite their wealthy status. Stylemesunday got it so wrong, but looking at recent posts, it’s like she doesn’t really care. I don’t like her attitude one bit - it’s all about her and her ego. Insta Narcissism is at an all time high ☹

Reactions: 6
I’ve unfollowed. She’s annoyed me for a while with the constant tit pics dressed up as ‘body positivity’ and ridiculous ‘finger friday’....but the Aldi campaign was the icing on the cake. Like others have said her decision to do it was poor and her so called apology was pathetic. I’m done and my grid is already better for it 😂

Reactions: 8
I’ve unfollowed. She’s annoyed me for a while with the constant tit pics dressed up as ‘body positivity’ and ridiculous ‘finger friday’....but the Aldi campaign was the icing on the cake. Like others have said her decision to do it was poor and her so called apology was pathetic. I’m done and my grid is already better for it 😂
What made you follow her in the first place? I only discovered her on here.

Reactions: 1
I literally don’t know how much longer Style me Sunday can go on. Her content is so boring it’s by numbers. Friday finger, a story walking in the woods, sexy picture of bra & stomach, dance class. I know that if I didn’t look at her page for a year I would come back and that’s all it would be. Yawn. Also don’t you notice these instamums only seem to go out with other instamums and have not many real life friends. Maybe that’s why they are craving attention all the time because they don’t have friends. As they are too into themselves!

• Haha
I literally don’t know how much longer Style me Sunday can go on. Her content is so boring it’s by numbers. Friday finger, a story walking in the woods, sexy picture of bra & stomach, dance class. I know that if I didn’t look at her page for a year I would come back and that’s all it would be. Yawn. Also don’t you notice these instamums only seem to go out with other instamums and have not many real life friends. Maybe that’s why they are craving attention all the time because they don’t have friends. As they are too into themselves!
probably as long as companies pay her to post shite

Reactions: 4
She lives in Wanstead in a house worth over a million and her husband is a trader at Goldman Sachs (seriously, I live locally and have met her). She’s never had to work. Arrogant and unlikable in real life.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She lives in Wanstead in a house worth over a million and her husband is a trader at Goldman Sachs (seriously, I live locally and have met her). She’s never had to work. Arrogant and unlikable in real life.
Yet Aldi chose her to tell us how to survive on a budget. This is why the influencer thing is all rubbish.

Narcissists, all influencers are narcissists. And she is one of the worst.

Reactions: 9
I never heard of her until the Aldi debacle and how I wish I still didn’t. My God, she’s so tacky. The middle finger stuff is crass beyond belief and her grid is essentially her flashing her tits and arse for likes whilst pretending to be oh so positive. Utter vulgarity.

Instagram is heaving with these soulless, grifting narcissists. When will it end?

Reactions: 3
I went to high school with her. I had no idea she was so up her own bum until recently. Always seemed nice at school and I just can’t relate that girl with this annoying influencer. That’s Insta for you...

Reactions: 3