Style Me Sunday - Natalie Lee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha her stories getting upset over losing followers when she posts naked pictures of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she? Poor dear, because that's her entire schtick - T & A, her middle finger and sometimes the two together. It's not to everyone's taste and frankly, it's very repetitive. Maybe her followers are bored of it all.

Bless her! She’s got a lovely figure, she really has, but she’s still no better than a low grade page 3 girl in the Daily Star. There’s nothing remotely classy about taking your clothes off for the public. It’s not empowering, it doesn’t empower other women at all. She was asking last few days what content people wanted - you’ve got your answer Natalie, but you just don’t like it!

Reactions: 7
Bless her! She’s got a lovely figure, she really has,
She does, she's very attractive generally, and if this is her thing, by all means, she should go for it! But crying about it on instagram is childish - and it won't change the minds of those who are bored/prefer their influencers clothed. Lol!

Yep, she’s definitely lovely looking, but the nakedness and faux-profound captions, combined with her attitude and Friday finger.... ughhh. Bore off!

Reactions: 3
Dripping in privilege, so far out of touch with the average woman she claims to inspire. Ignores criticism.

Seems oblivious to the fact that body positivity isn't necessarily about women like her, whose bodies are already represented amply in the public eye. Not a great dancer.

Anyone know what her husband doers to fund all this? Asking for a single friend 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Dripping in privilege, so far out of touch with the average woman she claims to inspire. Ignores criticism.

Seems oblivious to the fact that body positivity isn't necessarily about women like her, whose bodies are already represented amply in the public eye. Not a great dancer.

Anyone know what her husband doers to fund all this? Asking for a single friend 😂😂😂
I think somebody further up said he was a futures trader? Maybe Goldman Sachs? Certainly he has a VERY well paid job

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her latest birthday post? My eyes are rolling so far back into my head right now. What is the point? What's the message?

Reactions: 2
I just looked at her profile. She's mixed race so thought she would be posting about BLM. Zilch. Picture of her arse though.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This woman pisses me off. Hate posts which say ‘I might not text back or remember to send people birthday cards and forget my best friends kid birthday I’m selfish but I am a woman and this is me I won’t apologise’. With the shoe on the other foot I wonder how she feels when people forget her kids birthday and don’t make a fuss of her on her birthday or reply back to her texts despite having time to post on Instagram for strangers and vanity bet they feel really ducking special. I tell you why she hates people in her latest Friday finger because you reap what you sow & sounds like she makes her mates & other people feel tit too, so karma

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you think she assumes her over the top titivating is relevant/appealing/sexy/full of content/entertaining etc? I mean she was full of tit before but over the last 6 months she’s actually become a parody of herself. She looks like a total head.

Reactions: 4
Yeh her husband is a trader at Goldman’s. Her house is worth around £1.2/1.3m. Lives in Wanstead, east London. She’s never worked has only 2 children. Just entitled and lazy. Looks like a fun life though! Just buying tat going to events and promoting yourself 🤪

Reactions: 5
Yeh her husband is a trader at Goldman’s. Her house is worth around £1.2/1.3m. Lives in Wanstead, east London. She’s never worked has only 2 children. Just entitled and lazy. Looks like a fun life though! Just buying tat going to events and promoting yourself 🤪
Didn’t she used to be a midwife? You know, someone who used to have an actual purpose?!

Reactions: 1