Style Me Sunday - Natalie Lee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a ridiculous campaign. Aldi are terrible with their social media and are paying infuencers loads to try and lure in new customers. Their price rises haven't gone unnoticed.

Screenshot_2020-01-27-08-26-31-986_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-27-08-26-55-127_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-27-08-27-20-636_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It then gets reported in the Mail and Mirror as though she's challenged herself. No mention of it being an ad SMS was doing. I hope the Mail get reported to the ASA over it.

Reactions: 6
It then gets reported in the Mail and Mirror as though she's challenged herself. No mention of it being an ad SMS was doing. I hope the Mail get reported to the ASA over it.
Sadly it wont, they do this all the time with their dodgy brand deals.

Some mail readers praised her healthy eating, because pasta and garlic granules is a healthy meal 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What a shortsighted moron. Way to give your kids rickets! Maybe forgo the bullshit smoked salmon and give your kids some vegetables? She’s annoyed me for ages, typical one of those people who tells everyone to shut up and duck off if they don’t like something, yet is constantly having something contrary to say. She should give herself the bleeping Friday Finger 👊🏻

Reactions: 10
I had a look on her page for the first time- lots of the same stuff: belly/ bum shots, nipples clearly on display in one post. She also kept posting the middle finger photo. The body positivity thing has been going on for ages.

I doubt she actually followed through with the whole thing anyway. Could have bought the items then just do another top us shop elsewhere.

Reactions: 4
It’s just so cringe. Someone who clearly isn’t having to live off £25 a week slumming it and showing plebs how it’s done.
She has never been less relatable. She wastes the platform afforded to her unless it benefits her in some way. All the bopo stuff when really it’s just an excuse to get her perfectly acceptable body out and get more collabs.

Her body, her looks, her lifestyle are all the socially accepted norms in society, she isn’t being “brave” or breaking down barriers for women of colour she is just getting her tits and arse out like every other insta mum/influencer and making hay whilst the sun shines.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have aldis apologise. Was she the only influencer they used.
Read her comments on her post she's totally clueless.

Reactions: 1
As a woman of colour instashams like her and Candice Braithwaite enrage me. They claim to be out there to represent, to challenge the lack of diversity, to discuss issues relevant to minorities etc etc. But really, all they want to do is make money and play the race card whenever they are challenged. They are toxic to our representation and issues affecting women of colour. There are some great women of colour on Insta who discuss real issues but never get the attention or followers these con artists do. These women do us a massive disservice.
I agree with this 100%. CB and SMS do not represent me as a woman of colour at all. It's a shame that these are the women that are getting noticed at the moment.
I don't follow either of them and I'm hoping that other people start to see through them quickly.
I don't think either of them really care about race issues, they're just using it as way in to being IG famous.

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed after this ad campaign. How can she or Aldi have thought this was a good idea? I hope this is the beginning of the end of insta-plebs and ads for everything. I'm getting so fed up

I shop at Aldi most weeks and usually sing their praises but what an absolute duck up they’ve made with this campaign.

I shop at Aldi most weeks and usually sing their praises but what an absolute duck up they’ve made with this campaign.
And imagine how many levels it had to go thru to get sign off and yet no one thought it was a bad idea! 🤯 SMS really should have acknowledged what a balls up it’s been but there’s been nothing, just the standard half arsed ‘lessons will be learned’ bollocks.

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow her last year,I found myself feeling either angry/nauseated or bored if I watched her stories. She is a prize winning narcissist. I have just looked at her Aldi ad 🤮🤮🤮 her replies are comical.

Reactions: 2