Style Me Sunday - Natalie Lee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t worked since having her first child. I think a boy? He’s be around 12 now (I think) I’ve met her a few times but years ago.

Reactions: 1
She has 2 daughters. Completely up her own arse, showing random close ups of her perfect smaller than average body in the name of body positivity. Unfollowed ages ago but she still pops up on my discover page.

Reactions: 4
With no real evidence, just reading between the lines, I'm getting the impression she may be separated from her husband. Am I completely off base? She's typically kept him off her Instagram but now even more so (along with th kids) and her language is now a lot more "me/I" less "we/family". A while ago (maybe now a month?) She mentioned she was going through something she wasn't quite ready to talk about...and then her post today about taking time away at the hoxton seemed like a natural time to either go with your partner OR if u go alone, to mention in the caption that the self care would help your relationship...but she only talks about the kids...

Reactions: 3
With no real evidence, just reading between the lines, I'm getting the impression she may be separated from her husband. Am I completely off base? She's typically kept him off her Instagram but now even more so (along with th kids) and her language is now a lot more "me/I" less "we/family". A while ago (maybe now a month?) She mentioned she was going through something she wasn't quite ready to talk about...and then her post today about taking time away at the hoxton seemed like a natural time to either go with your partner OR if u go alone, to mention in the caption that the self care would help your relationship...but she only talks about the kids...
He’s probably got fed up with his wife parading her body all over the internet for worthless likes.

Reactions: 6

Her posts do seem a bit downish, don’t they? And then there is this massive overshare, yikes. I’m all for body positivity, but this crotch shot is cringey, imho. (Edited, just in case not suitable for Tattle).

75C231E7-D9B0-47E6-9387-0057A5BD420D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Her posts do seem a bit downish, don’t they? And then there is this massive overshare, yikes. I’m all for body positivity, but this crotch shot is cringey, imho. (Edited, just in case not suitable for Tattle).

View attachment 257663
Why would you say that? Why do these people think that we need to know when they are about to use their vibrators? She's got kids and as much as she might think this is okay to post and that's she's normalising masturbating her kids peers might not think the same thing. As you say, it is just cringe. Further suggestion too that she may well be separated as mid afternoon vibrator sessions are not really on the agenda for happily married women are they?

Why would you say that? Why do these people think that we need to know when they are about to use their vibrators? She's got kids and as much as she might think this is okay to post and that's she's normalising masturbating her kids peers might not think the same thing. As you say, it is just cringe. Further suggestion too that she may well be separated as mid afternoon vibrator sessions are not really on the agenda for happily married women are they?
Maybe it is on the agenda 😏😉😆
Joking I'd rather have a nap any day of the week!

Agree though the bum/nudity shots, like we get it she's confident but what else does she actually do? Does she have a job? It's like just because she is labelling it as "empowering" she can basically do whatever she wants.

Agree though the bum/nudity shots, like we get it she's confident but what else does she actually do? Does she have a job? It's like just because she is labelling it as "empowering" she can basically do whatever she wants.
She’s an incredible bore.

You have to feel sorry for her children...

Reactions: 2
Someone in the Free People pants wearing/masturbate mention post called her out in the comments regarding what the pants are made from. A chemical causing health problems, not mentioned by name is in their makeup.

She also doesnt disclose her ads properly. That Hoxton post is clearly an ad but makes no mention of it. Other posts she has just tagged gifted items. That isnt good enough Natalie, you need to put AD at the beginning of each post. it is non negotiable.

The post she mentions her daughter throwing a coin in the fountain and wishing her mum was happy smacks of divorce to me. Mummy and daddy clearly havent been happy...

Reactions: 5
Yes! I forgot to mention that in my post but totally agree re. The fountain/wish pointing to a split.

She is also now offering up mentoring services for people to buy?? If they are business mentorships I can't imagine they're worth purchasing. She acts as if shes found big £ success with instagram / is a business woman...but I always got the feeling her lifestyle is more down to her husband's income. I think someone said on here he's a banker, probably makes plenty

Reactions: 2
I haven’t seen but £48 isn’t *that* much for a fancy bra - most branded bras are around the £35 mark 🤷🏼‍♀️

I haven’t seen but £48 isn’t *that* much for a fancy bra - most branded bras are around the £35 mark 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh dear....I’m so out of touch 🤣🤣
I think I’m being ‘fancy’ when I pay over £20 in Marks or Debs
Clearly I’m not her target audience ha

• Heart
  • Haha
She was a qualified midwife once upon a time but I assume her PIN has long ago lapsed if she hasn’t worked for 12 years and we’ve never heard of her doing any bank work to keep it active (you have to revalidate your PIN every 3yrs and part of that process is having to evidence working a min of 450 hours over the 3yr period in a registered role). She’s only 40, so she can’t have practised for very long at all. Maybe a max of 7/8 years, assuming she went into training straight from A levels and graduated at 20/21.

I agree the that charging money for mentorship is an absolute insult. What qualifies her for that role, exactly? People who do this sort of thing for a living have proven track records in their field, plus actual recognised training in leadership and mentorship. She’s just got an overinflated opinion of herself. Of course, she’ll read this as ‘jealousy’ or ‘internalised misogyny’ and we’ll be the subject of another tiresome Friday Finger.

There‘s definitely something going on with the husband. She wasn’t ever particularly into including him and was keeping her IG brand as a woman-only space most of the time but the tone has definitely got much more aggressively ‘me’ and ‘I’. Maybe there just wasnt enough room in the marriage for the three of them anymore; him, her & her ego?

• Heart
She posted the staycation promotion today insinuating she was there alone. Caption said something about using the time to heal...

What really made me LOL was a commenter who asked when the promo was valid till and she responded saying she didn't know, just told them to check the website themselves 😂 paid promos but be EXTRA lazy about it...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She has finally lost her mind and every scrap of dignity along with it.

• Haha
She has finally lost her mind and every scrap of dignity along with it.
Oh my (George Takei voice). Not very family friendly, is it, I wonder what her erstwhile, Instahun girl gang thinks of it?

She’s within a whisker of showing it all, and it seems like she really wants to! Open an Only Fans, Natalie, and get nekkid to your hearts content!