Style Me Sunday - Natalie Lee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no apology or anythin about the vile aldi campaign then? Like wtf, she should be ashamed.

Reactions: 4
Carrying on as though she is the one who has been wronged and needs support. It makes me sick.
I think the lack of an apology really highlights the fact that this princess feels untouchable.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agree, it’s like it never happened! I bet she was meant to do a week of stories about it and the meals she was making but clearly that’s not going to happen now.

Reactions: 1
Buzzfeed have picked it up!

Do you know what, wouldn’t it be just so bleeping brilliant if they actually asked someone who literally lives that challenge to do that ? Not ask a bloody “influencer”. Whole thing is a tit show.
I expect that has been said further up the thread 🤔 sorry if so!!!

Reactions: 8
Her silence is deafening.
I agree. No reference to it, no apology, no "I really fucked up here and I'm genuinely very sorry". Just more twatty dance videos and shite about soul searching and finding inner strength. bleeping cretin.

Reactions: 9
There are 2 threads on this twit. Is it possible that they can be put together (is that even a thing?) as myself and a couple of others have just commented on the other one.

Reactions: 3
The dance videos are so bleeping self indulgent and embarrassing. Let me show more of my body and sexy moves whilst wittering on about empowerment. Her dance instructor is just as annoying so it’s no wonder they get on.
The Aldi thing was a farce. She loves the London influencer life, pretty sure she doesn’t do the midwife gig anymore. Her life is just a series of jaunts to the cowshed retreat, brand events and rubbing shoulders with equally self obsessed, virtue signalling bunch of attention seekers.

Reactions: 12
Her responses. Asking people to DM her. Why not just come out with a fresh post. Reneg on your fee. Ask Aldi to donate it to food banks instead. Probably too busy posing in front of a camera in a lacy thong.

All these influencer types are just awful. But for some reason this one, even above the ones who punt out their children has made me so mad! It’s just the sheer stupidity, the sheer arrogance. The idiotic responses. If you really are stupid enough to not to see just how crass it was then admit it. Don’t take the fee and APOLOGISE
IU don’t think she should be unpaid, hardly fair.

The ad was in incredibly bad taste and was tone deaf (as was her acknowledgment) but should she be paid, she did do what she was asked (even if it fell flat and she is clearly unhappy with the feedback)

What she should have done was say that she appreciated the feedback, appreciated that it could be seen as in bad taste and that she would relay it to those at the top at Aldi.

The marketing team there should get a bollocking for even going with it!

The Friday Finger chat 🙄. Quite clearly feeling angry at the world because she’s had some negative feedback. Grow up springs to mind really.

Reactions: 4
WTF is 'offering a promotion' ?? Cheers St.Nat very generous. 🙄

All about how tough it was for her and how it's good to be challenged and she should have listened to her instincts blah blah blah - duck all about saying sorry and acknowledging the people she spectacularly offended.

All her posts are digs at those who criticised her. No real apology - although I missed her stories, gone already 🙄 We can all mess up but what I don’t get is why she and Aldi don’t just face it and apologise 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not that hard! Just find it so weirdly arrogant to act like she’s been persecuted. It’s so like MOD...just hoping it’ll all blow over

• Heart
Just seen this, I've been commenting on the other one! Can they be merged? Is that a thing?

Reactions: 1
There are 2 threads on this twit. Is it possible that they can be put together (is that even a thing?) as myself and a couple of others have just commented on the other one.
Yes! I will hit report so it can be done. Unless someone reports it a mod probably won't see it

• Heart
Reactions: 2