StuartAndFrancis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot abide them; it’s all so contrived and people just fall for it. And they’re desperate for a record deal or theatre show it’s giving me the ultimate ick.
Saw this coming a mile off 🤮
---
They have become unbearable. Their kids are going to be exploited for as much money as these men can get.
I wonder if Stuart is forcing all of this to get out of the MLM game, if not, why be so public when you are involved in a giant scam?
Yeah it’s funny how they never mention that isn’t it

Reactions: 1
Their relationship seems very strained in recent videos. Francis is always doing all the work and asking Stuart for help

Reactions: 6
Their relationship seems very strained in recent videos. Francis is always doing all the work and asking Stuart for help
Francis looks knackered, and Stuart is just the “fun” dad who comes along on all the gifted trips, he looks full of life compared to his poor husband 😂

Reactions: 5
He spent 4 hours in Primark. I know it was an ad but 4 hours?? That's taking the piss. Poor Francis looks like he's about to collapse with tiredness

Reactions: 1