StuartAndFrancis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell have they ended up with a spread in Hello Magazine? They’re hardly celebrities, just people who had enough money to purchase a baby

Reactions: 7
The night time routine video - it’s so baffling how they have time to set up the camera, change the camera angles and everything while dealing with a crying baby. I literally can’t imagine making my newborn wait while I set up a camera before I feed them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Their lifestyle shows their big home and flash cars and premier events…. yet they fly economy to USA???

Reactions: 2
Yeah I kind of thought that too. Are they there on business or holiday?
They'll likely be heading to Hawaii for the big Arbonne conference this week.

Don't know what they actually still do in relation to Arbonne. Never seem to show themselves doing training or plugging the products. Probably high enough up that their down lines do all the dirty work.

Reactions: 3
Yep they’re super high up or at least Stuart is so no need at all for him to do any work. Anyone got any tea on what happened with Nicola Willis to make them move back from Ibiza? She seemed to suggest financial issues but they don’t seem to be struggling over here.

Reactions: 2
Dropping hints on their Facebook page about a song or album I think 🙃 Stuart gives me proper narcissist vibes. I don’t mind Francis but then again we only see what they show us.

I imagined Nicola had split up with Ben but maybe not. Definitely money issues too. I can't imagine she's been a very supportive or inspiring upline for the last year or two. Also, I wonder why Lucy Superfox isn't in Maui. Maybe she's not top level any more?

Yes I’m sure I saw a video of her saying that she’d been rubbish at her job for at least a year or maybe it was more so that could be it. It all seemed very sudden with was what was most odd, like they decided overnight.

A lot of the Arbonne huns seem to be taking second jobs or preaching about multiple income sources. I think they've had a tit year as a whole company and the penny has dropped for a lot of them that it's not a magical money tree.

Just seen that Nicola has split with Ben. Seems odd that she still has a video from 18 months ago pinned to her page about how loving herself and trusting the process brought her her soulmate 🙄 and yet apparently the relationship had been toxic for a long time.
I wonder if he’s also back here or if the girls will go to Ibiza to see him.

Just seen that Nicola has split with Ben. Seems odd that she still has a video from 18 months ago pinned to her page about how loving herself and trusting the process brought her her soulmate 🙄 and yet apparently the relationship had been toxic for a long time.
I wonder if he’s also back here or if the girls will go to Ibiza to see him.
He always looked so grumpy in her pics and videos

Todays AD…

”the reason I love HELLO FRESH so much”.…is because they are paying me for this AD 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cannot abide them; it’s all so contrived and people just fall for it. And they’re desperate for a record deal or theatre show it’s giving me the ultimate ick.

Reactions: 4
They used to come up in fyp all the time but hardly ever now but the odd time they do it looks like cracks are appearing poor Francis looks absolutely knackered and Stuart doesn’t seem to do much at all with the kids.

Reactions: 6
They have become unbearable. Their kids are going to be exploited for as much money as these men can get.
I wonder if Stuart is forcing all of this to get out of the MLM game, if not, why be so public when you are involved in a giant scam?

Reactions: 5