StuartAndFrancis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it sounds bad, but it seems Stuart treats them like dolls. He wanted a girl, so he could dress her in bows and dresses. I think Francis has said that he’s better with babies and Stuart is better when they can do things, so tends to do more with Rio. The fact they had to do a video of Stuart looking after them, makes me think that Stuart rarely looks after them alone! You could argue that in a heterosexual relationship, it’s often the mums doing the majority of child related things (I know that’s not always the case!) but they both work from home, so surely they can take equal responsibility?
Francis’ parents have them 2 days a week and his mum seems to do so much with them (I’m sure his dad does too!)
I can imagine on those days, Francis is actually working, whereas Stuart is probably going for Botox and shopping! I was also surprised that Stuart wasn’t 40 yet. I’d have put him mid 40’s and Francis the age he is

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed how Lucy Superfox is targeting middle-aged women now that she's 36. It's so obvious it's a recruitment strategy and 36 is barely middle-aged!

Reactions: 1