StuartAndFrancis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after spending 50-100k on the (genetically) chosen embryo transfer, the millionaires are gifted car seats and other baby items 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Love Stuart and Francis but wtf the insta story. Cut the strawberry up for rio throw the knife to the side rio grabs the knife they don’t even notice too busy filming and talking 🫣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Interesting to see that BFF Nicola has had to move back to the UK from Ibiza. Her video seems to suggest financial issues which is very un MLM.
I just can’t watch Stuart and Francis anymore. I used to find them smug but fairly harmless but the recent promotion of surrogacy and using a woman’s body the way they have is too much and I just can’t get on board with it.

Reactions: 6
Interesting to see that BFF Nicola has had to move back to the UK from Ibiza. Her video seems to suggest financial issues which is very un MLM.
I just can’t watch Stuart and Francis anymore. I used to find them smug but fairly harmless but the recent promotion of surrogacy and using a woman’s body the way they have is too much and I just can’t get on board with it.
I believe in the UK a woman has to actually offer these services so I’d say she was fully on board, and there are strict laws to adhere to and ways the lady is protected by law from exploitation in this manner. They’re not so lucky abroad!

Having said that I do find Stuart and Francis completely smug, money grabbing and use their child(ren) as cash cows. Can’t stand their voices, I have to scroll by very fast!

Reactions: 5
Do we think Nicola Wills ran out of money? She seems to have not been plugging Arbonne at all since being in Ibiza and I’m sure when she moved there she said that Arbonne isn’t sold there. She has expensive taste so I can imagine money might have gone. Interesting to see she is now with the same agency as Stuart and Francis. And she is tagging lots of brands which is all a bit obvious! Also went to her Forst ‘influencer’ event yesterday. Her narrations always come across as so unnatural.

It’s odd because she said it was financial but she’s hardly been living like a broke person since they’ve been back. I do know of a few people that have sold their houses in Ibiza recently because of Brexit so possibly that?

Reactions: 1
Hey all, been here on tattle for a while. Been following them for ages but just found this page, I had no clue about the MLM! Rio is adorable but they are super exploitative. He is a child and it seems they film so much of his life, and he can’t consent. I saw baby 2 arrived. I wonder why they haven’t posted her name yet - they have posted about the birth a few times. It’s been over a week now since they said she arrived

Hey all, been here on tattle for a while. Been following them for ages but just found this page, I had no clue about the MLM! Rio is adorable but they are super exploitative. He is a child and it seems they film so much of his life, and he can’t consent. I saw baby 2 arrived. I wonder why they haven’t posted her name yet - they have posted about the birth a few times. It’s been over a week now since they said she arrived
I wondered why also, I'm wondering if they are hoping for a mag deal or something.

I wondered why also, I'm wondering if they are hoping for a mag deal or something.
Probably want max exposure as possible - I expect now they are just enjoying a few days of new baby plus making viewer wait will make them more engaged when they do post. They probably have tonnes of content stacked to post as well. Baby meeting Carly family, meeting Rio, name of baby, heading home, home for first time

Last edited:
Probably want max exposure as possible - I expect now they are just enjoying a few days of new baby plus making viewer wait will make them more engaged when they do post. They probably have tonnes of content stacked to post as well. Baby meeting Carly family, meeting Rio, name of baby, heading home, home for first time
Babys first shite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It sounds like Carly had a bit of a rough time of it during labour and hemorrhaged afterwards. We treat surrogacy as this selfless act, but actually childbirth is still full of risks for women both during and post-birth injuries etc. She has her own young family and was risking her being there for her own boys to give S&F another baby. It's dangerous.

Some women do still die during childbirth or end up incontinent or with lifelong disabilities.

Reactions: 5