StuartAndFrancis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really don't. I presume all the companies tagged in Rio's birthday party were freebies. Also, soooo many balloons which are also for the environment, yet they are high up in Arbonne which is a B-Corp. They tag lots of brands too and I'm sure it's so they get on their radar and get offered work.

Reactions: 3
they don’t need the money or the gifted items
i understand that’s what influencers do etc but these two aren’t hard up for the cash

They really don't. I presume all the companies tagged in Rio's birthday party were freebies. Also, soooo many balloons which are also for the environment, yet they are high up in Arbonne which is a B-Corp. They tag lots of brands too and I'm sure it's so they get on their radar and get offered work.
i was in absolute shock at the amount of gifted stuff they got
my 1st years aren’t cheap and they were given boxes of stuff for each child, 15 high chairs (apparently) donating but that’s not the point
they shouldn’t of been given them.
they’re coming across as very greedy

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I find their lifestyle and flaunting their apparent wealth vulgar especially when it comes from a scamming mlm preying on vulnerable people in times of hardship. Vile

Reactions: 18
I find their lifestyle and flaunting their apparent wealth vulgar especially when it comes from a scamming mlm preying on vulnerable people in times of hardship. Vile
1000% people that are struggling more so then enough now with the cost of living are the type to be suckered in by these two. it’s gross

Reactions: 2
Even the company Rio sponsored them as the “party drink”, for a 1 year olds birthday! They know exactly what they are doing!
I hope that child will have some sort of privacy in his life but I think he is just another cash cow to TikTok/YouTube, especially now they have a second on the way.
Just let kids be kids 😞 this world is crazy.

Edit: Why is it ALWAYS Francis doing the hard stuff? I know we only see what they show but he seems to be the main parent…

Stuart is much higher up in Arbonne than Francis. He will bring in most of the cash. I wonder if they have bought their house? Most MLMers seem to rent. I guess there is an issue with getting a mortgage?

They're in for a tough time I think with Rio wanting to have the phone already lol.

rio has been on camera since he was literally born. he has zero privacy , he really is a cash cow to them. i don’t doubt they love him etc but it’s so much content.
also i knew i had seen them on tv before , they were on rich holiday , poor holiday 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Glad I found this thread. I think they are great parents to Rio, however that’s where it stops for me. I personally find their lifestyle quite dull. Over priced clothes, picky pricey food and networking with w*nkers sends me running a mile.

Ahhhh ok new video posted on WHY they are showing their journey so much to the world. Definitely not for extra money when the arbonne lawsuit comes up 🥴

What's the Arbonne lawsuit about?
There’s no lawsuit haha, but they are a pyramid scheme which has been flying under the radar for a while (most of the big earners like Stuart’s “best friends” have moved out of the UK, wonder why?) and this will catch up to them eventually the more famous they get and when people look into them more! Their products are a massive scam and will be exposed eventually.

Reactions: 2
Is that Amsterdam trip an ad because it feels like it with how much they’re bugging it up. Either that or they’re hoping to some free hotel trips when others see how they can sell. Crazy to got 24 hrs otherwise, this time of year plus no Xmas markets on. And for all Arbonne’s B Corp status a pointless trip for the environment.

Also disgusting how they joked about Anne Frank having some building work done.

Sure enough Amsterdam was an ad. And now they've been gifted flights to the US and a couple of upgrades. It really is the grubby side of the influencer bubble.

Reactions: 1
Sure enough Amsterdam was an ad. And now they've been gifted flights to the US and a couple of upgrades. It really is the grubby side of the influencer bubble.
The flights to the US are for the embryo transfer for their surrogate to start the pregnancy for the second child, so if they have been gifted, they are literally disgusting and have no shame!

They have definitely been gifted, and they've been upgraded (apart from Stuart but only because babies aren't allowed in that class). It's so shameful! And these companies who gift these expensive experiences/items to people who CAN afford them by way of selling to those who CAN'T. It's a very strange concept, no?!

these two are SO greedy
people always say “aw so down to earth” no they’re materialistic and rio is going to grow up like that also

Reactions: 6
And also, I bet the Amsterdam trip was really not that fun. It was really cold, rainy, there were no Christmas markets. They ended up in a soft play. They protest too much that everything is so much fun.

Reactions: 1