Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

There's being friendly and there's this
Can't imagine any of the other pairs act like this he's really pushing it now, I'm convinced bobby will try something as soon as their on the road away from joe 😬

Thankfully everyone seems to be defending joe not that he will put a stop to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I honestly think these Bobby stories are out there as a distraction from Gio.
I think Bobby is a bit of a dick and quite immature but I really don’t think he has his eye on Dianne.

Reactions: 12
I honestly think these Bobby stories are out there as a distraction from Gio.
I think Bobby is a bit of a dick and quite immature but I really don’t think he has his eye on Dianne.
I think he likes the attention the stories get him tbh. I also can't get past the fact that his step mam works in pr.

Reactions: 10
I think he likes the attention the stories get him tbh. I also can't get past the fact that his step mam works in pr.
Good point actually. I’ve been perplexed at the amount of stories I’ve seen about Bobby in the press. I actually don’t mind the lad but he isn’t exactly very interesting.

I've seen some people call Amanda a casting mistake and I wouldn't necessarily disagree, but for me Bobby was the main casting miss. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he was first announced and hoped he'd be the cute young guy like Matt Di Angelo, HRVY, Karim or whoever else. But ultimately they should have saw from the get go that dipping into the Brazier/Goody clan was never going to go well. They're the types who are quite out of character on a show like Strictly as endless publicity seekers.

Reactions: 9
I’m telling you these fans should go into investigative careers.
IMG_6843.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've seen some people call Amanda a casting mistake and I wouldn't necessarily disagree, but for me Bobby was the main casting miss. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he was first announced and hoped he'd be the cute young guy like Matt Di Angelo, HRVY, Karim or whoever else. But ultimately they should have saw from the get go that dipping into the Brazier/Goody clan was never going to go well. They're the types who are quite out of character on a show like Strictly as endless publicity seekers.
That's actually a good point. Obviously people go on Strictly to boost their profile or whatever but the majority of them seem to get something else from it as well. With Bobby though, it seems like it's just about getting himself out there and I think the reply to someone that was posted on here the other day just proves it.

Amanda and Gio were the worst pairing but Bobby seems to have been the worst casting. I bet the other female pros are thanking their lucky stars they didn't get him.

Reactions: 3
I’m not even convinced it’s Bobby who likes the attention. I reckon it’s daddy Jeff who is after world domination.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL, I think you're really overestimating how much the public cares about individual pros, love...
It will be interesting. I’d say that unless he’s paired with an absolute duffer Giovanni has a good chance of winning next year.
I think he’ll be getting a fair few sympathy votes because of people seeing AA’s treatment of him as being unfair.

Reactions: 6
LOL, I think you're really overestimating how much the public cares about individual pros, love...
The delusion! In 2022 Gio came back off a huge win with probably the most popular winner of the show ever, BAFTA awarded, 1m followers (lol) and... the audience said: 'Gio who?'

Reactions: 5
All the celebrities back together for final London rehearsal before they head to Birmingham. I love that Angela photoshopped Krish as he was off reading the news 😂
IMG_6845.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
😁 I think people forget that the vast majority of the viewing public could barely pick the pros out of a line up, and remember literally nothing about who was in the last series beyond ‘there was someone from Eastenders, I think?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.