Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I can't find a way to watch it, but I had a look on twitter and Spain appears to be thirsting over Gorka and asking where the hell he's been hiding. As they should be 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'm thinking Neil's cum to wash my mouth out for starters. Then a main course of draining Nikita/Vito/Carlos dry, and then rounded off by the dessert of Graziano. 😆😆

You're all so easy to wind up with Neil comments.

• Haha
  • Wow

Boogs

VIP Member
Even with all Vitos word waffle and crazy analogies it’s clear that he is a smart man. He didn’t just get Ellie to the end because she is a good dancer. He understood exactly what she needed to grow her confidence and self-esteem. The idea that anything about Gio is sophisticated is laughable. Gio is a chav cosplaying sophistication.

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Apparently there's a strong rumour on The masked singer thread that 'Rat' is actually Shirley Ballas !

I don't know if the outfit is a clue to her beloved fanny rat Gio but I'm very tempted to suggest it just to fuel the speculation even more .

• Haha

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I think Gio will be back for one last series on Strictly he won’t want to leave on a negative - whoever his celeb partner is he going to have been good to them - any hint of a feud etc would possibly be the end of his career.
It would be hilarious if he came back for another series and was benched :giggle:

• Haha

soccergirl

VIP Member
Maybe because it’s more authentic. The polished Gio now is very much playing a role 💰 💰 💰
I laughed reading a comment from a Gio fan on FB recently who hypothesised that the reason Gio and Vito don't get on is that Gio's sense of humour is too sophisticated for Vito!
Ah yes, the man with the pervert top, horrible hand tattoos, and boasts about shagging 200 times a week doubtless spends his nights on tour in the Premier Inn browsing the bon mots of Oscar Wilde.

• Haha

Boring Monday

VIP Member
lol, I am I the only one who already knew Karim had a girlfriend, and never thought he was gay? 😂

Not sure what to make of the Amanda/FR drama. On one hand I think he does indeed seem like a dick, but she also seems possibly difficult to work with, and it's hard to believe he could be stupid enough to get himself into serious trouble. It's all very puzzling. Pretty much everyone liking her posts does seem sus though. Yes, too much stock is sometimes put into social media activity, but the rest of the celebs and pros would know more about the situation than us, and if she was making up nonsense, you'd think they wouldn't feed into it by liking her posts and not Gio's.

At the moment I'm learning towards it being half true, and the tabloids exaggerating massively. If Amanda had some mental health problems before coming on, and the stress of Strictly pushed her over the edge, it could be that Gio's strict teaching style was a significant factor, but still not be anything extreme enough to justify firing him.

Anyway, I bet he's wishing he left on a high after Rose now. I'd have missed him if he had, now I'm glad I don't have to.
I think Gio is a one style fits all kind of teacher, and if a celeb doesn’t respond to the stick minus the carrot he is lost. I also think if he can’t flirt/have some sort of showmance he flounders. Sadly for Gio his last 2 celebs have fallen into both boxes.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Looks like Angela S is back from hols looking at her latest post. Maybe she just got given time off to enjoy her holiday?

Looking at FR's post, zero pro likes and comments. Shirley and Motsi seem to be the only ones who've liked.

I've seen fan theories that the pros have been told not to like his posts by the BBC so as to seem impartial (!):
1) the pros are not BBC employees and are not even under contract at the moment. They cannot be ordered not to like posts (and wouldn't be told not to like posts be in fact a breach of impartiality towards Gio, as it indicates potential lack of support for him?). And wouldn't Motsi and Shirley be under the same edict?

2) I can see they might want to avoid commenting given all the publicity this has had, but why not just like his promo post about Jus de Fanny? Even his besties Kai and Gorka are MIA. If they are all convinced it's a stitch-up, why not just show a bit of support?
Curiouser and curiouser..

Last edited:
  • Haha
He also tours with Lauren! If he was so awful I doubt she'd tour with him again this year.
Lauren was relatively unknown to your average Strictly viewer until this year, and even after a lovely partnership with Krishnan she wasn’t in the main show long enough to become a ‘recognisable’ pro to the extent the others are.

She’s got bills to pay, so she’s got to earn an income during the Strictly ‘off’ period, and Gio’s show is several months of paid work.

We’ve all had to tolerate a boss who’s a bit of a twat, but not many people are in a position to tell them where to stick it and live on fresh air until something else comes along. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
She didn’t come back for the final group dance (like everyone else who leaves for non Strictly accrued physical injury reasons) … why on earth would anyone think she‘d be on the tour - or want to be?

Not to mention the fact that the tour participants were announced ages ago, and generally (barring a casting shortfall) only contestants who've made it past a certain number of weeks do the tour. As well as the fact that none of the involved parties have made any direct comment about any of this at any point.

It's such an obviously contrived non-story designed to keep the clicks coming, given that there have been no dramatic new developments and it's a slow time of year for showbiz gossip. I just honestly didn't believe that people read these sorts of 'articles' and took them at face value. I'd assumed that most people were more savvy as far as tabloid machinations go. 🤷‍♀️

soccergirl

VIP Member
Gosh Ellie must be a Tattler too (in which case, hope she's averted her eyes!). She's just posted about being quiet as she's feeling quite overwhelmed. I wonder if the past month or so has been a big shock - winning Strictly, then it all finishing, then the tour (plus something maybe-maybe not happening with V). :cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

posy

VIP Member
I think people here are underestimating how difficult it is to go from non-dancing to dancing all day long as you full time job 6 days a week. It's like going from a gentle walk every now and again to running a marathon daily all of a sudden.
That article says that Rose did very little exercise. She was slim but unlikely to be fit. So she was starting from nothing.
Every celeb complains about the impact on their body and the soreness of their feet.
Then add in the heels that you have to practise in to do the dance properly. My feet hurt after a couple of hours dancing on a night out.
There's a lot Gio can be blamed for, but that's not one of them.
That is why the celeb should be eased into it and shouldn’t be pushed to damage their bodies.

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I forgot Will Mellor was in the Post Office drama, just started watching it and now I can't take his mardy acting seriously, I keep thinking "Daddy's fine!" 😁

• Haha