Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What happened between Gio and Graz? Surely Graz is one of the least confrontational pros they have?
When Jowita & Hamza won, when they showed the celebratory ‘huddle’ at the end Gio and Graz were a little bit away from the main group having what appeared to be an ‘animated’ exchange.

Perhaps it was nothing and the camera just happened to catch a few ambiguous seconds that were open to interpretation. Italians are certainly ‘gesticulatory’ in their interactions, and I guess enthusiasm could look like confrontation when context is lacking 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Ah, thank you! Blimey, how long do they spend talking about each dance 😆
I'm pretty sure at one point the presenter told the last judge to hurry the hell up and just give a score. 😆
And two judges have got confused with their paddles and held up the wrong score. :oops:
Gorka must be having some sort of reverse culture shock 😬

Flipping heck it's been on 2 hours and only 7 dances so far! Someone get Gorka a coffee o_O I hope it pays really really well.

Last edited:
  • Haha

brunettelass

Guys please no hate for what I’m about to post as I have thought long and hard about whether I should say anything but have decided to. I don’t have 100% evidence and am still a little unsure as to believe it but I was introduced to someone at a friends party a couple of weeks ago who I found out was part of the strictly glam squad this series (that’s completely true - I’ve seen evidence of it and my friend said that she has worked in tv makeup for a few years) Obviously I was like a kid in a sweet shop & asking lots of questions trying not to sound like a complete idiot when she jokingly said to ask her what everyone else was hounding her about regards E & V. I told her like I’ve said on this forum I didn’t believe it at first but then something changed in me because of the way they were and She basically confirmed that they were together as a couple and this was widely known between cast and crew! Apparently they were very tactile with one another backstage and whilst not full on snogging in front of everyone they were affectionate and didn’t hide

I know they have denied it on the press round but I don’t know whether thats to dampen speciation and give them a little privacy, they have split or if they weren’t together and the person I spoke to was full of crap.

Like i said earlier please no hate as I have pondered posting this but my friend said that this lady was a genuine person and doesn’t have any reason to lie and she had clearly been working on the series as she showed me various pics of herself with the cast!

• Wow

Boogs

VIP Member
Thanks to YouTube I’ve just started my weekend with this spectacular video (I know we’ve all seen it before). This shows what can happen when a pro has an ego the size of a planet (Gio consider yourself warned) and that the internet can be a great place.

• Haha
  • Wow
He's not gonna shag you, Shirley!

Realistically, she’s not going to go on a TV show and say ‘Yeah, I believe every word and I’m amazed no one’s put in a complaint before now. He’s a right twat, we’ve got a secret WhatsApp group where we all bitch about him’.

#bighappyfamily

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
Yes this a load of crap made up by the mail to get the drama going again. I’m sure the comments are full of Beryls ready to decapitate her.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Ellie & Vito are going to become part of the This Morning team and are going to give 3 couples dance lessons ahead of Valentine’s Day

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

glasgow27

VIP Member
Pair Gio up with a totally no-nonsense old woman who won't take any of his rubbish. How about Kim Woodburn? Watch him squirm.

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Tbh I think unless your career is 100% secure or you're finished anyway (ahem Debbie), the worst thing you could do is speak out in support of someone when you don't know the accusations. For all we know he is getting a lot of private support but public support can hurt other careers.

Boogs

VIP Member
Scrolling Instagram I see these 2 pictures that made me think of the following gif that is regularly used on here 😂
IMG_6872.jpeg
IMG_6871.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Interesting that Vito hasn’t been publicly friendly with Gio since he started seeing Jowita- I didn’t know the two lined up! Thinking back during series 20 we always thought Vito and Jowita would’ve been cute so we’re very shocked when the news of her and Gio broke!! Obviously is probably just a coincidence but still!
They were never friendly even before Jowita, they seem to have gone out once early on then pretty much ignored one another ever since.
The Italian trained pros have all known each other a long time and have many friends in common, yet there never seems to have been a relationship between the two of them.
I guess they are just too dissimilar, look at their reactions when Hamza won, Gio had to be coaxed to congratulate his GF likely due to his bestie Gorka loosing whereas Vito an actual finalist had his arms in the air cheering for them with a massive grin.

soccergirl

VIP Member
When Jowita & Hamza won, when they showed the celebratory ‘huddle’ at the end Gio and Graz were a little bit away from the main group having what appeared to be an ‘animated’ exchange.

Perhaps it was nothing and the camera just happened to catch a few ambiguous seconds that were open to interpretation 🤷‍♀️
Graz was definitely telling Gio that he needed to congratulate Jowita (whom he was presumably dating by then). And then Gio went over and hugged her.
(Sidenote: I love how Graz takes charge of the celebrations, last year telling Gio to man up and kiss his girlfriend, and this year lifting Vito, even though Bobby was RIGHT THERE and was the obvious lifter)

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Vito did, tbf, did go a bit OTT towards the end last season - probably a combination of adrenaline and glitterball-itis. It's been notable in his two media appearances this week he's been much calmer, albeit still with his usual exuberance.
That was at least partly encouraged by Claudia, asking him stuff to set him off, in the Clauditorium. A bit like the thing with Krishnan's son. It was mildly amusing, at best, now leave it.

I think Vito is lovely and I always remember that Motsi described him as the most humble person she had ever worked with. Or words to that effect.

Just to be clear, I think Claudia is lovely too and she is brilliant on The Traitors. 😁

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I'm not gonna be friends with anybody who eats fish, egg or paints their nails in an enclosed travel space.

Get to fuck with yer stink - it's antisocial.

• Heart
I was just coming to post this! I thought this might be the case. Amazing for him - I hope it doesn’t mean we’re losing him though. I imagine it would be hard to be a judge and then come back to be a contestant on another series.
Plus if the judges’ salaries on other versions of the show are equivalent to what they get here, would you really feel motivated to come back and do 10 x the work for a fraction of the salary?
---
OMG this pic appeared on Twitter from last year’s tour of Vito and Nikita in the iconic orange shorts. Warning: NSFW (if you work in a convent)
Do you think we should get the authorities to do a welfare check on @StephenTJackson? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

Minnietred

I sometimes forget Ellie is only 22 and I think at 22 I would have been blushing and giggling at Craig Doyle gently teasing about her, Vito and aubergines.
To be honest, I am in my 40’s and would be blushing and giggling, just being in the presence of Craig and Vito 🤭 Chuck talk of aubergines in the mix and there would be no composure remaining 😜

• Haha