Strictly Come Dancing 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does make me wonder if Gio was actually the source for the S*n's story about Vito and Ellie fauxmancing. I know he's claimed to hate the Sun but I remember a fan spotted he has both the Sun and Mail apps on his phone šŸ¤£

Anyway, the boys are back in town! from Nikita's story - Vito looks like he's still mentally back on the farm
Sweaty Vito is back šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes, his face was a picture. šŸ˜

I always notice him in the Clauditorium, ever ready with pats on the back and hugs and general celebration for everyone.
Screenshot_20240108_130139_BBC iPlayer.jpg

He's an actual human labrador šŸ©·

I so hope he gets a contender next year. I think he'll combust if he gets to his first final.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I loved him with Kym last year.

I was prepared not to like her, purely on the basis of the role she played in Corrie which makes no sense, I know. šŸ˜
They delivered some lovely performances. And she was genuinely surprised and pleased to get as far as she did, imo.

Reactions: 18
Graz really does seem lovely, I think he has a similar personality to Aljaz (who I still miss).
Nurturing, friendly, encouraging and good humoured. And a bit soppy at times :)

Reactions: 22
The press wonā€™t let it go of this story about Gio probably because in the past he has baited the press and it makes the BBC look bad - the daily fail etc will do anything to discredit the BBC.
---
Zoe Ball unfollowed him? They always seemed on really friendly terms
Not friendly after he partnered Ritchie. I always found it slightly odd that Anton and Gio didnā€™t do any promotion on her breakfast show for their travel series - imagine that was their target audience? Or at least I donā€™t think they did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Another update. Iā€™m sure Richie unfollowed Gio ages ago. Zoe Ball definitely did. The press won't let go of this anyway

I was being nosey last week and checked - Richie was definitely still following him a few days ago. But yeah, I think Zoe unfollowed him a while back

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m still aghast at the recording of ā€œstupid cowā€. Assuming there was no explanation regarding context then that really shows Gio up. Really unpleasant.

Reactions: 13
Another update. Iā€™m sure Richie unfollowed Gio ages ago. Zoe Ball definitely did. The press won't let go of this anyway

Daily Mail going to town
Although this one reads like itā€™s setting it up for it being his decision to leave ā€¦ emerging BBC light entertainment face.

(could probably have done without this bit, though:
Some do it for the experience, learn a new skill and up their profile, while also having some fun.

'Whereas others are hugely determined and want to lift the glitterball by putting in the hours in the rehearsals and working their backsides off.

'If you are aligned with the latter and can accept the tough talking and brutal approach, Giovanni is your man.')

Reactions: 2
I was just reading Ellieā€™s answers. She is such a sweet girl.

IMG_6825.png
IMG_6826.png

Also a couple of the shippers.

IMG_6828.png
IMG_6827.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I do love Ellie and Layton - theirs mums must be very proud of them.

I think sweaty/farmer vibe Vito is my favourite Vito. Quite possibly my mis spent youth with farmers sons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The press wonā€™t let it go of this story about Gio probably because in the past he has baited the press and it makes the BBC look bad - the daily fail etc will do anything to discredit the BBC.
Itā€™s easy clicks at a time when thereā€™s not much else in the way of tv/celebrity gossip. Plus the tabloid press are hankering after the next celebrity ā€˜fall from graceā€™, as itā€™s been a good few months since they had one to run with.

I do love Ellie and Layton - theirs mums must be very proud of them.

I think sweaty/farmer vibe Vito is my favourite Vito. Quite possibly my mis spent youth with farmers sons.
So many young people of their generation šŸ‘µšŸ» seem to be very self focussed and have a massive sense of entitlement so itā€™s lovely to see young people who are kind, thoughtful and hard working. They are both excellent role models.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s easy clicks at a time when thereā€™s not much else in the way of tv/celebrity gossip. Plus the tabloid press are hankering after the next celebrity ā€˜fall from graceā€™, as itā€™s been a good few months since they had one to run with.
Also a good way of having a go at the BBC, especially for the Mail. They're trying to hammer on the idea of 'why didn't they do something??' and presumably hoping it comes out that they did let Amanda down. I see one story says that 'Strictly has had a shake-up behind the scenes in a bid to handle the intense coverage following the row, replacing their current PR leads with a more senior BBC representative'. Though their PR just seems to do nothing but allow leaks?

I genuinely am obsessed with Vito and his chest hair
*opens stash of pics on phone*

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What are the criteria of putting the pros and celebs together. It canā€™t be height as Dianne has had 2 tall celebs in 2 years. Do the pros have any push or say in who theyā€™d like and how about the celebs? Do we know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.