Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gavin, manager of the Pinner East branch of Pure Gym having a fag break. Oh sorry, it's dashing Latin Lover Govinni, according to the Daily Fail.

1718560649214.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've seen on FB some comments that Gio should have received an MBE too as he gave Rose her platform to raise awareness about deafness. Arduino needs to get one too, in that case!
Just an MBE? I thought they'd be wanting him to get a knighthood!

Sir Govinni.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m a little surprised Rose hasn’t done a little insta story about getting her MBE. I hope that none of Gio’s ‘fans’ are trolling her, I know she isn’t someone that uses social media a lot but since G allegations has been even less - maybe it is a coincidence.

Vito’s little reel about Vito day and his baby photos- he was the cutest baby.

I might be reaching a bit here but I’ve noticed Molly hasn’t liked Giovanni’s latest statement on Instagram… if that was my other half being accused and I believed him I would be showing my support…

Also, have we found the Govinni burner account??
it’s always sobering to remember that these people will likely be eligible to vote in the upcoming general election. 😐
---
Gavin, manager of the Pinner East branch of Pure Gym having a fag break. Oh sorry, it's dashing Latin Lover Govinni, according to the Daily Fail.

View attachment 2998117
So many Instababes to ‘❤’, so little time …

Reactions: 4
I might be reaching a bit here but I’ve noticed Molly hasn’t liked Giovanni’s latest statement on Instagram… if that was my other half being accused and I believed him I would be showing my support…
I doubt he’s got rid of her yet. She’s still needed as part of his PR drive. Although I hear she’s from a wealthy family, so he might decide she’s worth keeping!

Reactions: 2
I doubt he’s got rid of her yet. She’s still needed as part of his PR drive. Although I hear she’s from a wealthy family, so he might decide she’s worth keeping!
I can’t see this as anything other than a business arrangement in his head despite the dead eyed loved up photographs and the dog (always an excellent plan to get a dog with a partner who works away all the time after a couple of months).

Reactions: 5
I can’t see this as anything other than a business arrangement in his head despite the dead eyed loved up photographs and the dog (always an excellent plan to get a dog with a partner who works away all the time after a couple of months).
I agree they will stay together until this stuff goes away. I wonder if he's having to be careful about messaging new instababes from the Premier Inn - last thing he needs now is more scandal. I am still surprised none of them have ever come out of the woodwork, particularly the one he was overlapping with in Feb.

I made a comment defending Amanda (or at least suggesting it was unfair to lambast her) in Juliet's group and got suspended! :LOL: The Beryl code of loyalty is in full effect

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I do believe that Gio had genuine feelings for Jowita. Molly, I’m not sure.

Strictly need to start leaking some possible celebs to distract from the Gio saga.

Reactions: 5
I left Juliet's group because it was a cesspit of Giofanny apologists, her included. I always read the spoiler on here first anyway so it was kind of redundant being there.

Reactions: 9
I left Juliet's group because it was a cesspit of Giofanny apologists, her included. I always read the spoiler on here first anyway so it was kind of redundant being there.
I abandoned it last year. Horrible comments about Layton in particular were being allowed to remain, unchecked.

Reactions: 8
The Beryls are out of control. Someone needs to start a group that doesn't accept nutters

Amy did her first dance performance yesterday in over a year. Unfortunately she had to leave the stage ill for a while, before returning. It increases my thought that she won't get a partner this year, or at the very most a Les Dennis type that she can do two gentle dances with

• Sad
I abandoned it last year. Horrible comments about Layton in particular were being allowed to remain, unchecked.
Me too. The face that people were allowed to write awful homophobic comments and they were allowed to stand because ' everyones entitled to an opinion' was disgusting. Think Laytons mum was in their too which made it even worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Haven't bothered with Strictly FB groups since 2018...sounds like I'm missing out on nothing!

Poor Amy.

Reactions: 2
Just ventured on to Facebook. Saint Gio can do no wrong and raised Rose’s profile so that she got the MBE….

The Beryls are out of control. Someone needs to start a group that doesn't accept nutters

Amy did her first dance performance yesterday in over a year. Unfortunately she had to leave the stage ill for a while, before returning. It increases my thought that she won't get a partner this year, or at the very most a Les Dennis type that she can do two gentle dances with
oh poor amy :(

i did wonder if this year is just a little too soon for her in terms of having a partner - chemo/radiotherapy takes so much out of you, and that’s not even taking her crohn’s into account. even with a duffer the long training days might just be too much. i hope we see her back in some capacity though.

• Heart