Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind of spooky she died around the time Gio’s strictly career came to end. I think she was kind to other Gio fans and would meet them at the theatre if there were nervous about going to a show in their own.
I didn't know that about her, what a kind thing to do. She really did seem passionate about the theatre in general so it's lovely to hear she helped others enjoy themselves too.

Reactions: 8
Sad news from the Gio appreciation thread, Lady Lavender passed away. I know we liked to take the piss out of her Gio obsession, 'affectionate ribbing' as you call it Filly, but she has been a fixture on the DS Strictly forum for as long as I can remember, and it will be odd her not being there commenting on the next series 😢
I had a feeling that this was the case, as last anyone heard she was in hospital and then there were no more posts by her. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My insta algorithm served me a post by a Gio superfan, for my sins. When I glanced at the comments the first one is by this person. A quick google tells me he is indeed a Sicilian former competitive dancer..
Looks like FR being an absolute twit is a poorly kept secret in the the dance world

Attachments

Reactions: 8