Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What group is this on Facebook? I fancy a good wind up 😂
It's one of the Strictly spoiler groups but I can't tell you the name as I've been banned! It's run by Juliet Wear (boo) and her name is in the group description.

I think Amy will definitely be in some group numbers, but even that will require a lot of stamina. When I think that Graz in Vito's vlog from the end of tour was saying he'd done 100 shows since Jan - live tour, his tour, pro tour - it's insane the fitness level that the pros are at. Amy will need a lot of time to get back to that level I think.

ETA: I think she'd be very good on ITT. She was great in those little VTs last season.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's one of the Strictly spoiler groups but I can't tell you the name as I've been banned! It's run by Juliet Wear (boo) and her name is in the group description.

I think Amy will definitely be in some group numbers, but even that will require a lot of stamina. When I think that Graz in Vito's vlog from the end of tour was saying he'd done 100 shows since Jan - live tour, his tour, pro tour - it's insane the fitness level that the pros are at. Amy will need a lot of time to get back to that level I think.
Agree, I'd love to see Amy doing some of the it takes two stuff though, like she did last year. Maybe they could implement a segment where she goes to rehearsals and interviews/gives rehearsal updates with the couples? Or do a behind the scenes segment like they sometimes do. I think something like that would work well for now whilst she gets back to full fitness, so she can still be apart of it all.

Reactions: 12
Give Amy the old Ian Waite gig on ITT or something like that.

TBH, I do have my doubts that Amy will partner a celeb full-time again. It just seems like such a big mountain to climb, not just recovering from cancer but also dealing with Crohns which IIRC, was causing her issues the last time she was not he show. I wonder if she might end up being content with a slower pace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Shirley is interacting with FR in her insta story I see. Makes me wonder if she believes he’s innocent or knows something others don’t?:unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Shirley is interacting with FR in her insta story I see. Makes me wonder if she believes he’s innocent or knows something others don’t?:unsure:
I think she’s just got a bit of a weird allegiance with him & likes to think of herself as a ‘cougar’ where he’s concerned, and he played up to it massively as a means of elevating his standing in the show.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s just got a bit of a weird allegiance with him & likes to think of herself as a ‘cougar’ where he’s concerned, and he played up to it massively as a means of elevating his standing in the show.
She was always drooling over him. Was it in the last dance with Richie that he was (literally) all over her, at the judges desk? And she was loving it. 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think Shirls probably thinks he hasn’t done anything wrong as I think Gio truly believes he hasn’t. Shirls can sometimes deliver feedback really vindictively - not what she says but how she says it.

Reactions: 9
I think Shirls probably thinks he hasn’t done anything wrong as I think Gio truly believes he hasn’t. Shirls can sometimes deliver feedback really vindictively - not what she says but how she says it.
Reportedly Shirley was also a very strict teacher herself; I remember hearing of her in that vein long before she was a judge.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I just wondered whether she would be associating with him so much (tagging him, co-teaching) if she thought there were any truth in the allegations.
But gives the lie to something I've seen online a lot that the reason the pros aren't publicly supporting him/liking posts is that they've been told not to. Can't be true if Shirl is cyber-drooling over him.

Reactions: 2
Reportedly Shirley was also a very strict teacher herself; I remember hearing of her in that vein long before she was a judge.
I'd say she definitely was.

If, and I am saying IF it's true that Giovanni stamped on Amandas foot, well there's strict and then there's absolutely awful. No way should anything like that be ever allowed to go unchecked.

Reactions: 5
I'd say she definitely was.

If, and I am saying IF it's true that Giovanni stamped on Amandas foot, well there's strict and then there's absolutely awful. No way should anything like that be ever allowed to go unchecked.
Also Shirley would have been teaching professionals, which is a different playing field. I can't see Gio's behaviour as acceptable based on what we know (almost half his partners lodging formal complaints), let alone what's been rumoured, but I do think Shirley being a strict teacher herself and also fond of Gio would lead her to look more sympathetically on him.

Reactions: 10
Having seen her story I'm more shocked that people actually turned up to her book signing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like Vito was wearing tight white trousers/jeans for his bit on This Morning - might have to go watch it on catch-up.

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 6
Quickly watched the This Morning segment they were asked about Gio and whether they will change their approach to the celebs, Vito just started talking about the positives of Strictly, Dianne explained how she teaches each celeb differently. I think they were going to question Vito about his relationship with Ellie but then didn’t. Interestingly the pros are told around Feb time if they will be back. Oh and Red Hot and Ready will be more than just dancing. Dianne mentioned acting, Vito mentioned singing and instruments. Why can’t it just be dancing.

Reactions: 3
Quickly watched the This Morning segment they were asked about Gio and whether they will change their approach to the celebs, Vito just started talking about the positives of Strictly, Dianne explained how she teaches each celeb differently. I think they were going to question Vito about his relationship with Ellie but then didn’t. Interestingly the pros are told around Feb time if they will be back. Oh and Red Hot and Ready will be more than just dancing. Dianne mentioned acting, Vito mentioned singing and instruments. Why can’t it just be dancing.
Oh yuck. Pretty sure people haven't rocked up to see Dianne doing Hamlet's soliloquy or Vito bashing out Three Blind Mice on the recorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reactions: 14
I know that none of us know what went on or didn't go on, and maybe there never will be much clarity but Shirley strikes me as a mean girl.
Wanting to be on the side of the man, at all costs.
100%.

I had never heard of her before the show but even her behaviour on it confirms that. She’s always had a bit of a rep of picking on the talented, pretty and younger female celeb (Molly, Maisie etc) for something so minuscule, but their male counterparts (Kelvin, Nigel etc) could fall on their arse and its all 10s and standing ovations. I’ve also recently noticed there is a huge divide in her comments towards the female pros vs the males.

You can really see when she gets in a mood that its attack after attack and imho she’s said quite a few things that are beyond the scope of her job and are very unprofessional.