Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same producers. What do you want her to do, burn effigies of Giovanni and lose a well paying job?

She's still better than Dianne and she's only done one series
Touched a nerve

I just personally would have thought with what was going on you wouldn't post about it; you can still do the job, be professional, and collect the cheque at the end of the day.

It just brings up a conversation if she will still continue to work with him when she could tour with the other pro's and/or do the pro tour etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Touched a nerve

I just personally would have thought with what was going on you wouldn't post about it; you can still do the job, be professional, and collect the cheque at the end of the day.

It just brings up a conversation if she will still continue to work with him when she could tour with the other pro's and/or do the pro tour etc.
You didn't, I'm just baiting you as it's too easy! Consider it affectionate ribbing.

All she's done really is repost a story from the same producers, she's probably been asked to. Hardly the crime of the century. Re her decision I think the pro tour is very unlikely to pay as well as Giofanny's tour where she has second billing. Perhaps she'll reconsider if sales dwindle though?

Reactions: 1
Touched a nerve

At the end of the day, work is work. A dancers career is short (seems to be especially so for female dancers). She's smart not to burn bridges imo. She has done a few a Gio's tours hasn't she? He seems to be loyal to her at least and I would imagine he treats. her well enough if she keeps going back.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t she posting about it as she’s performing on it? I really like Lauren and would love her to step away from Fanny Rat but she’s already contracted to appear and like others said it probably pays better. I think dancers need to earn money where they can when they can.

You didn't, I'm just baiting you as it's too easy! Consider it affectionate ribbing.

All she's done really is repost a story from the same producers, she's probably been asked to. Hardly the crime of the century. Re her decision I think the pro tour is very unlikely to pay as well as Giofanny's tour where she has second billing. Perhaps she'll reconsider if sales dwindle though?
Theres no proof she's been asked to? When it comes to brand deals on instagram I understand you have to post a certain amount but a theatre tour? I wouldn't think so personally. I guess its a wait and see what she may do after next year; if I was her I would be looking for the nearest exit away from him.

Because she’s the lead dancer in it , why wouldn’t she?
Because of whats going on currently.

At the end of the day, work is work. A dancers career is short (seems to be especially so for female dancers). She's smart not to burn bridges imo. She has done a few a Gio's tours hasn't she? He seems to be loyal to her at least and I would imagine he treats. her well enough if she keeps going back.
Like I said in the previous post it doesn't mean she has to burn bridges she can still do the tour ( I mean she has to if she signed up and signed a contract). I guess if the rumours are true he only treats someone well if they are beneficial to him.

I note she hasn't posted him in a while though. Keeping it all very neutral and generic.

I see the Gio fans on DS are having a normal one, defending the 'stupid cow' video by suggesting that Giovanni (who'd been in England for six years by then) couldn't speak English, or was taken out of context, or...

As someone said, Gio could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and his stans would say we didn't understand the context..

Last edited:
I see teh Gio fans on DS are having a normal one, defending the 'stupid cow' video by suggesting that Giovanni (who'd been in England for six years by then) couldn't speak English, or was taken out of context, or...
I'm no Amanda fan but things being said on there by his fans and other places are quite heinous at times.

In other news Amy announced a documentary about her cancer diagnosis/journey.

Reactions: 6
Sad news from the Gio appreciation thread, Lady Lavender passed away. I know we liked to take the piss out of her Gio obsession, 'affectionate ribbing' as you call it Filly, but she has been a fixture on the DS Strictly forum for as long as I can remember, and it will be odd her not being there commenting on the next series 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lauren is promoting the Anton and Giovanni tour on her instagram.
In Lauren's defense she obviously signed up to do the tour months before all this came out. Anton and Shirley are literally teaching classes for his company which I raise more eyebrows at tbf

Reactions: 5
Sad news from the Gio appreciation thread, Lady Lavender passed away. I know we liked to take the piss out of her Gio obsession, 'affectionate ribbing' as you call it Filly, but she has been a fixture on the DS Strictly forum for as long as I can remember, and it will be odd her not being there commenting on the next series 😢
Very sad. I had it out with her a couple of times over her Gio obsession, but she always was a big presence on DS and added a lot to many discussions.

Reactions: 9
RIP LadyLav 🕊

As @UnknownTattler said I know people ribbed her but its always awfully sad to loose someone still at a young age in today's standards. Just for me personally as long as your not spouting hate towards a person when they don't deserve it because they're not a inherently a bad person; as fanatical as she was over Gio despite that she seemed like a kind person.

Reactions: 13
Kind of spooky she died around the time Gio’s strictly career came to end. I think she was kind to other Gio fans and would meet them at the theatre if there were nervous about going to a show in their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh god, that's so sad about Lady Lavender. Gio stuff aside, she was really kind on DS and I always liked her posts on the rumours thread in the lead up to the series starting. RIP LL 😢

Reactions: 14
Coleen Nolan.
Jesus that would be the end of Strictly for me. I have no idea how that woman has had a career for all these years.

She's not even the most talented person in her family. We've seen Maureen Nolan in several musicals and she's a cracking actress amd singer.

Why not cast Maureen???

Reactions: 5
Jesus that would be the end of Strictly for me. I have no idea how that woman has had a career for all these years.

She's not even the most talented person in her family. We've seen Maureen Nolan in several musicals and she's a cracking actress amd singer.

Why not cast Maureen???
Because Colleen is more recognisable to general public and as strange as it sounds will have fans who will tune in

Reactions: 1
So did the Ballando classes cut Pasquale out of all their videos and just leave Gio in? That's quite funny.

I see Vito and Pasquale are both doing a charity thing tomorrow. They have the opportunity to do the funniest thing (t-shirts with Amanda's face, launch of a VC Vito perfume, bringing on Rose as a special guest..)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4