Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This year, for me, will be the decider as to how good a pro Vito is as I’m guessing he will not get a ringer/contender. Keeping my fingers crossed that whoever he gets, he gives them a good time. In the Italian version, although he won, Arisa wasn’t a natural dancer and he definitely gave her good time.
I can see Nikita becoming the male Katya and doing more creative choreography if he gets the ‘duffer’.
Not sure Vito will be able to use the same tactic with Su Pollard, ie slipping it in

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine this years scandal being Sue and Vito becoming the first partnership to have sex during a dance.
Hi-de-hi Vito 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would though worry for Roy if Vito has any romance rumours with whoever his partner is this year - Vito needs to keep that Ellito flame burning for Roy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do hope Nolan isn't going to be in it. It is one of the few TV programmes I like but will give it a miss if she is a contender as I really cannot stand self-important, self obsessed bullies like her.

Reactions: 11
I do hope Nolan isn't going to be in it. It is one of the few TV programmes I like but will give it a miss if she is a contender as I really cannot stand self-important, self obsessed bullies like her.
Oh dear she’s not rumoured to be in it is she?

Reactions: 1
What about Clodagh McKenna , I think she’s done more than one It takes 2 Friday panel?
---
Trying to manifest Jamie Dornan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Apparently Michael Mosley was approached to take part in this years series 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Lauren is promoting the Anton and Giovanni tour on her instagram.
Same producers. What do you want her to do, burn effigies of Giovanni and lose a well paying job?

She's still better than Dianne and she's only done one series

Reactions: 5