Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Gio has always been into gambling, years ago I read that someone had met him playing poker and that he was good at it.

The lack of leaks of possible celebs for this year, makes me think either they are struggling to sign them up or someone that used to leak the names is no longer part of Strictly production team.

Reactions: 3
I wish these two had done a tour (though realistically I know Luba doesn't have the same draw as Dianne except on here)

Reactions: 5
I love Luba, thinking about it, she would make a good replacement for Shirls!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Gio has always been into gambling, years ago I read that someone had met him playing poker and that he was good at it.

The lack of leaks of possible celebs for this year, makes me think either they are struggling to sign them up or someone that used to leak the names is no longer part of Strictly production team.
I think they have done a lot of work at tightening up what’s getting leaked from staff recently.

Reactions: 1
I wish these two had done a tour (though realistically I know Luba doesn't have the same draw as Dianne except on here)

Which is absolutely baffling.
I’d happily pay to watch Luba. I wouldn’t walk to the end of my garden to watch Dianne.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Which is absolutely baffling.
I’d happily pay to watch Luba. I wouldn’t walk to the end of my garden to watch Dianne.
Damn right. Luba is in a different class to Dianne. Luba’s last beautiful insta post was this of her holiday with her parents.

Dianne’s was this which makes you really wonder how the hell these women are the same age.

• Wow
Unfortunately/fortunately he's not playing anywhere near me. I imagine it’s going to be show tunes that are normally sung by female leads.
that is basically what he said on the One Show t’other night when he was flogging it.

Sounded absolutely awful, dah-ling

In a world that is already patriarchal, who TF asked for a MAN to sing women's songs?

Piss off, Craig, your concert sounds me-ga-shite.

Reactions: 8
In a world that is already patriarchal, who TF asked for a MAN to sing women's songs?

Piss off, Craig, your concert sounds me-ga-shite.
Honestly it’s the very opposite of anything I’d ever want to see.
Weirdly I’m tempted to see Max and Maisie in War of the worlds though. More because I grew up with that as the soundtrack of my childhood, and I actually liked M&M singing together on Strictly Presents Tour.
Also…. The tabloids definitely get their stories from here:

Reactions: 2
I know loads of us have said it, but once again

give luba a ringer girl for 2024!! she deserves it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Im not a Dianne hater like others - she’s ok as a dancer but I just find her to have no sex appeal, unlike Luba. Even warming up backstage with Vito for a Warners weekend showcase, they have more chemistry.

Im not a Dianne hater like others - she’s ok as a dancer but I just find her to have no sex appeal, unlike Luba. Even warming up backstage with Vito for a Warners weekend showcase, they have more chemistry.
She really is a class act. It’s the way she holds her frame, and her height, plus her amazing legs.

I know loads of us have said it, but once again

give luba a ringer girl for 2024!! she deserves it!
I’m still holding out for Heather Peace.
Eastenders ✅
Tall ✅
Lesbian ✅
Musician so hopefully has rhythm ✅
---
Yes, she and Vito are great together. Shame she doesn't have the Dianne fanbase
View attachment 3011704
She hasn’t had the opportunity to build a fan base. She’s spent most of the time benched whereas Dianne always gets a partner and usually a good one too.

Vito and Luba do look good together dancing and Vito gives off a totally different vibe with Luba than he does with Dianne. I also love Vito and Jowita dancing together. Luba and Nikita well matched.

I don't hate Dianne, but I just can't think what her and Joe actually talk about at home. "Check out this new Tiktok I've posted, babe!" "Where do clouds come from?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vito and Luba do look good together dancing and Vito gives off a totally different vibe with Luba than he does with Dianne. I also love Vito and Jowita dancing together. Luba and Nikita well matched.
A Luba/Vito/Jowita/Nikita tour would be an absolute dream. They all dance so well together

• Heart