Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glasgow27

VIP Member
Err yes.
It’s bloody fantastic that she’s back, but I reckon she’ll either get the dufferest duffer possible to ease her back gently or an uber ringer.
There's no way in hell Amy could get an uber-ringer straight after a year off due to treatment where she hasn't been able to dance. Accident waiting to happen.

Not trying to be unkind, but would also be a huge waste to give her a contender.

Reactions: 12

soccergirl

VIP Member
Pecs and posturing is about 40% of why I watch Strictly.
But I like Kai anyway. He was kind to Kaye.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I wonder how she feels about it now. Though I am sure his fanbase will be even more zealous in attending!
Yeah - that's what Brendan thought!!!

Even Anton's tours aren't playing the bigger theatres he played when him and Erin were dancing on Strictly.

I think Gio is in for a hard reality check. And I'm a Gio fan!!!

My main issue is that now legal action has been launched (or at least threatened) you might find it'll be settled and we'll never know truth.

Gio will be tarnished as an abuser. And Amanda will continue to be known as a problematic person. (I don't have any issues with her views - I've just never liked her because of the tax thing - most of us get no choice paying our taxes)

I think the BBC bears a lot of responsibility for this situation. I mean if reports if Gio's behaviour have gone back so long, why weren't they intervening years ago?

Reactions: 11

posy

VIP Member
Well if Gio asked for the cameras and got them because he was concerned with her behaviour then he has nothing to worry about and has hired a very expensive legal team for no reason.

posy

VIP Member
I dont think Gio knows how to have friends. Always thought it was sad that on one interview he said he never had a true friend growing up as all his friends were dancers they were also his competition. I am paraphrasing but it was something along those lines.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Can someone explain the Pasquale story to me, please?
I gather that he and Giovanni were giving classes together, and he is no longer doing so.
Pasquale and Gio have been doing these Ballando classes together since last September (apart from when P went back and did the Italian Strictly).They must be nice earners - I think £65 per head and they were doing 3 classes a day.

Pasquale also toured in Gio’s show and they did the Ballando classes during that (this is where speculation about Vito and P - former besties - falling out came from, as around this time Vito stopped commenting on Pasquale’s insta.)

Pasquale reposted a cryptic video the other day about loyalty being betrayed. Then it was announced Ballando classes were going ahead without him but with ppl like Kai, Anton, Shirl.
Then he posted that due to circs beyond his control his journey with Gio’s classes had come to an end, sparking speculation they’d had a falling out. Vito is now liking P’s posts again.

Now Kai is suddenly unavailable for the next class, despite only having been announced this week.
Here endeth the novel! Could be nothing at all, or another case of FR shafting a mate.

• Heart

StrictlyNoFakey

I'm 99% sure they'll hire a new male pro, otherwise it will be an 8M/10F split and with Johannes maybe sitting out in addition to Gio leaving, there's lots of room.

Maybe but I'm wondering if they might go for Alex Bain (Simon) if they're dipping into Corrie. Young and extensive dance experience, apparently choreographing is his desired career path post Corrie so a Strictly stint might help.
Oh god no, Alex Bain is on the same annoying prick level as Jake Quickenden! If either of them sign up it’s a no from me!

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I agree that Dominic West is a gigantic ick, but Michael Gove ffs? Just no. Not even Dianne deserves that ******.

• Haha

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Diamond middle name Thunder! First of all I clicked on that link thinking what is this website?

Then you build me up talking about pics of Katya and then ruin it by mentioning a sex tape with Neil 🤢

Hey, I warned you specifically so you wouldn't stumble across it, imagine how I felt when it unexpectedly popped up! Given how much you hate Neil, I feared you might actually bleach your eyes before realising it wasn't real 😂 .
---
When are these completely delusional people going to start considering maybe the rumours about Giovanni are true? I’m not saying it is, I have no more facts than the next person, but I’m not naive enough to consider that a media leaked investigation including legal teams and various accusers is definitely a load of “ baseless rumours”. No smoke without fire is starting to become more and more apparent
I particularly enjoyed the commenter on DS who argued that the pros not liking his posts and liking Amanda's might be because they all had staff who manage their SM accounts who were only siding with Amanda because something something the algorithm.

I can believe that there might be someone who helps manage SM activity during Strictly (and even that's probably a long shot, given that all of them have different patterns/frequency of SM use) but the idea that all the pros have a year-round assistant who likes posts for them, but in a way that doesn't actually reflect their opinions... I think that might just win the gold medal for straw clutching.
😂

Last edited:

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
For what it’s worth I think Amanda is a twat as well. But I still believe her, she just wouldn’t put up with his crap. I can’t imagine Michelle Visage tolerating it as well.

gdw1910

They're probably better off benching Amy to ease her back in, and possibly giving her a celeb for the Christmas show. Obviously see what her doctors say but she hasn't been dancing for over a year so probably better to give her a year off to get her fitness back.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
After Caroline, Greg & Amanda all being total flops (plus Mardy Mellor, albeit he went quite far), I'd rather they skipped over the 'serious actor/actress' casting completely for a few years.
Will Mellor added a lot to the entertainment on the threads, not always because of his dancing 🤣
'Daddy's fiiiiiiiiiiine' 🤣

• Haha