Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Face it people, no-one is every going to know exactly what happened in those rehearsal rooms

Compensation, NDAs and carefully worded statements about overly enthusiastic rehearsals will be released and new policies put in place to ensure everyone's feelings are respected.

Gio will never darken a strictly door again. He'll turn up on IAC or DOI making veiled comments about people who can't handle the truth. And then in a few years, he'll join Brendan and Shimmy Jimmy on the legends tour (it's selling very well in Glasgow - I can't get a decent seat)

Amanda will go back to being a dramatic/problematic actress who's main issue seems to be that she can't get any acting roles since she broke up her mega rich baby daddy who wouldn't help her pay her tax bill. (One might have suspicions as to how a well known actress like herself can't secure acting work and ends up on Strictly - wonder if Mr Responder is behind that)

The BBC will be super sensitive about training - probably celebrities will only be allowed one try at dance in case they get exhausted.

The judges will award everyone 10s for every dance from week one.

They'll give out glitterballs to everyone who takes part.

And everyone will pretend that this "unpleasantness" never happened on a show were everyone is one big happy family and are only taking part to make friends for life 😉😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think the BBC was slow to react to Amanda A was because they had invested in Gio as a breakout star from SCD. He was given the show with Anton, that cheese fest, but there were probably more jobs being lined up.

Like someone said upthread, I never bought into him. His niceness seemed an act to me.

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Stacey Dooley and Joe McFadden are in 2:22?? That show really is like celeb jury service, they just recruit their cast from the list of past Strictly contestants instead of the electoral register :LOL:

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Id quite like Carrie Hope Fletcher. She’s even more delusional than her brother so it would be hilarious.
Couple's Choice paso doble with her partner being dragged around the stage dressed as Andrew Lloyd-Webber.

• Haha

missbct

Chatty Member
Just for you @missbct
Don’t we all dad dance in the street after getting our hair cut? I usually watch pro dancers in awe knowing I could never move like them. Not in this case!
I'm never having sex again knowing this man exists and has made a baby :sick:

• Haha

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
How come the “ be kind” crap that has started getting thrown about doesn’t stretch to Amanda and the other accusers?
The leaky longjohn brigade might just find that their perfect FR is actually a horror, seems to be ramping up now

Boogs

VIP Member
Vito and Graziano are both so positive and warm. They are like the anti Gio sent to rescue celebs from being treated like crap by an egomaniac. Nikita joined them briefly on the live but his reception was crap. Good enough to see he was topless though 🤤
Someone asked Vito why he was wearing a shirt and I was like ah there’s one of our filthy boys 🥰

• Heart

glasgow27

VIP Member
With her Strictly record of 0 wins from 7 years and only 2 finals there is much to improve (someone must have a list of worst Strictly records of all time for zero wins from the most shows).
Anton - 0 wins, 18 years, 2 finals
Karen - 0 wins, 12 (soon to be 13) years, 2 finals (barely did it both times)

Dianne has a long way to go before that!

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm not Stacey Dooley's biggest fan but to call her an 'unlikeable fool' is harsh. She seems generally fine.
Apparently its not ‘poor form’ to ‘mock people’ if what they said doesn’t fit your agenda. And it definitely doesn’t make you a raving hypocrite to do so in the exact same post in which you’ve just condescendingly wagged your finger at someone else for apparently doing the same thing 🤷‍♀️🙄

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Gio is a smarmy fucker anyway, I believe he is as bad as his accusers are saying. He’s only nice to ringers and have natural ability like Rose and Debbie McGee and those he fancies and can shag like Georgia

Wonka

That lad from EastEnders who was on the Christmas show was great - I'd like him to come back to the main show. I even wouldn't mind Rosie Ramsey, as she was quite good.

I think you might get an ex Lioness - Jill Scott perhaps

Wasn't there a rumour that someone who uses a wheelchair was in the running this year too? Cant remember her name. But I think if they get Mollie from the Traitors this year they wont have another person with a disability. Sadly its a bit paint by numbers (one same sex couple, one person with a disability, one from Eastenders etc). Chris McAusland has been rumoured too. I like him, wouldn't mind him either.
God no! No Rosie Ramsay thanks 😆 she's so annoying

• Heart

posy

VIP Member
Just had a read of this article that claims from an insider that on his 2018 tour that a cast members parents were so concerned they contacted producers about duty of care - these are parents of of professional dancers, not some celeb, so the argument that his partners he hasn’t got within are lazy don’t really sit with this

• Wow

DoseofReality

VIP Member
The lack of critical thinking in the comments is unreal. If he's gone it doesn't exactly paint him as the victim in all this. Notice it's all back to only blaming Amanda when there's several complaints including a dancer from his own tour. And they need to leave Caroline Flack's name out of it, again not realising the irony of them using her to defend Gio while themselves hounding Amanda.

Reactions: 10

Geetbo

VIP Member
It’s pretty clear that FR disappeared up his own arse at some point around the time he won with Saint Rose.

Boogs

VIP Member
Not sure I could watch if they have any Tory ex MP’s. I’m going to have nightmares tonight about Nikita tangoing with Priti Patel. 😢

• Haha
  • Sick

glasgow27

VIP Member
Good grief, I've seen it all. Someone on Facebook comparing what's happening to Gio to Philip Schofield's 'cancellation'. Such a ringing endorsement to be lumped in with Phil!

• Haha
  • Wow