Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Anton could get a new parter on the travel show? I really quite liked it

Reactions: 1
Wasn't Maura cryptic about their breakup too?
I don't think she ever really talked about it, which is odd? One minute it was 'I love you' the next, dumpsterville.

A lot of people suspected he did it because he knew he had a good chance of winning with Rose. So both that he didn't have time for Maura, and that (IMO) he wanted to be single to leave the possibility of people shipping them together (even though Rose had a bf)

Reactions: 3
Just had a read of this article that claims from an insider that on his 2018 tour that a cast members parents were so concerned they contacted producers about duty of care - these are parents of of professional dancers, not some celeb, so the argument that his partners he hasn’t got within are lazy don’t really sit with this

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I only saw very brief clips of the travel programme on Gogglebox and it was toe-curling, it was so bad. 🤣

Reactions: 6
2 things I’ve noticed- one of his dancers from 2021 Gio tour and Him and Me last year has unfollowed Gio recently. Won’t say who as we know the press watches this thread.
Also , Kai has very recently ( like the last week) removed all the pinned stories from his grid, including all the ones where he was sharing the flat with Gio.
I also had confirmation from a friend of a friend of Gio’s that he was indeed very rude about Ritchie during his time on the show. I can’t say more about it as I don’t want to betray a confidence, but it seems right to say it now.
---
I wonder if Anton could get a new parter on the travel show? I really quite liked it
I’m not sure where else it could go though? He already did a tour of Blackpool with Len years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I only saw very brief clips of the travel programme on Gogglebox and it was toe-curling, it was so bad. 🤣
They just randomly started singing out of nowhere, and were wondering around dressed in suits in Benidorm 🫣.

The only bit that did get me a bit and was pretty interesting was when Anton took his mum back to her family village and the house they used to stay in on trips there. He got quite emotional remembering his father and the blight his alcoholism had been on them all.

Reactions: 9
The only bit that did get me a bit and was pretty interesting was when Anton took his mum back to her family village and the house they used to stay in on trips there. He got quite emotional remembering his father and the blight his alcoholism had been on them all.
Yeah I also quite liked that bit, but I think I’d probably enjoy listening to most of the pros/judges talk about their childhood/upbringing. I don’t see the hype about those two in particular or their friendship.

I don't think she ever really talked about it, which is odd? One minute it was 'I love you' the next, dumpsterville.

A lot of people suspected he did it because he knew he had a good chance of winning with Rose. So both that he didn't have time for Maura, and that (IMO) he wanted to be single to leave the possibility of people shipping them together (even though Rose had a bf)
There were stories among her stans at the time that he'd been active on Raya and adding instababes. Someone discovered it and sent screenshots to Maura.

Reactions: 2
It would be interesting to learn more about the history of some of the dancers. Their careers generally start at such a young age, it must be really tough at times.

Are we going to have to club together to raise the bail money for @StephenTJackson?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oti and Motsi have done some really interesting programmes on South Africa and their genealogy. Can't remember what they were called though 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 7
Last edited:
It would be interesting to learn more about the history of some of the dancers. Their careers generally start at such a young age, it must be really tough at times.

Are we going to have to club together to raise the bail money for @StephenTJackson?
No need. But it was late when I got home. And now I'm up early for work. And I'm exhausted.

It was a very good show. Shame they have to do a lot of faffing about talking bollocks while the rest are getting changed backstage. But was a good show. Enjoyed it.

Reactions: 8
2 things I’ve noticed- one of his dancers from 2021 Gio tour and Him and Me last year has unfollowed Gio recently. Won’t say who as we know the press watches this thread.
Also , Kai has very recently ( like the last week) removed all the pinned stories from his grid, including all the ones where he was sharing the flat with Gio.
I also had confirmation from a friend of a friend of Gio’s that he was indeed very rude about Ritchie during his time on the show. I can’t say more about it as I don’t want to betray a confidence, but it seems right to say it now.
---
that is very interesting about Kai! So all those lockdown videos are gone? It really feels like everyone is abandoning him - I’d almost feel sorry for him if he weren’t so awful. And slagging off Richie is just crappy.

Reactions: 5
that is very interesting about Kai! So all those lockdown videos are gone? It really feels like everyone is abandoning him - I’d almost feel sorry for him if he weren’t so awful. And slagging off Richie is just crappy.
Yes, on pinned stories anyway. Luckily various fans put them on youtube so loads are accessible that way still, plus strictlyislife on insta has loads. They were great fun together back then. Kai made him seem good fun, but you could see G liked to be in charge.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.