Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst Gio is popular with those making a noise on social media, the majority of the strictly viewer probably doesn’t care. If he was so very popular then surely he and Ritchie wouldn’t ended up in the bottom 2 so early on. I wonder how many people were fans of Gio before Rose and if hadnt been partnered with Rose would they be defending him so strongly - probably not.
Funnily enough I am seeing a lot of the Rose and Gio fans turning on her because she hasn’t publicly backed him. If it stops the crazy shipping almost 3 years later then I am all for it though.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Gio might have been lined up for Toyah Willcox if he stayed - someone older who could handle him seemed the most likely route.

Either Vito or Gorka for her now, 100%.

• Sick
Reactions: 1

Aww, look at this adorable excited puppy 🥰

Not sure about the music choice though lol

Is it bad that I just kept grinning like this for the whole video imagining FR having a meltdown? 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly! I didn't even remember Giofanny winning with Rose by the time the next season rolled around.

Ellie and Vito exited my memory almost immediately afterwards too 🤣
I tried to remember who won last year earlier in the month and it genuinely took me bleeping ages. I can remember really obscure contestants from 4 years ago but couldn’t for the life of me remember who won.

Reactions: 3
Gorka is the only one properly overdue an older contestant - he's had as many partners as Vito, Carlos & Nikita combined. He's probably set a record now for the longest run without any partner even over 40. Granted Vito should still get a duffer, young or old.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.