Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Err yes.
It’s bloody fantastic that she’s back, but I reckon she’ll either get the dufferest duffer possible to ease her back gently or an uber ringer.
There's no way in hell Amy could get an uber-ringer straight after a year off due to treatment where she hasn't been able to dance. Accident waiting to happen.

Not trying to be unkind, but would also be a huge waste to give her a contender.

Reactions: 12
Gio is a smarmy fucker anyway, I believe he is as bad as his accusers are saying. He’s only nice to ringers and have natural ability like Rose and Debbie McGee and those he fancies and can shag like Georgia

Reactions: 11
The lack of critical thinking in the comments is unreal. If he's gone it doesn't exactly paint him as the victim in all this. Notice it's all back to only blaming Amanda when there's several complaints including a dancer from his own tour. And they need to leave Caroline Flack's name out of it, again not realising the irony of them using her to defend Gio while themselves hounding Amanda.

Reactions: 10
I had forgotten about that take that helpline.

For Amy it will depend on what health professionals have advised. Vito is bound to get the duffer and out very early. I would like to see what Lauren and Luba can do with a contender.

Whenever I see posts of Vito with his cousins it just reminds of that episode of Friends where Rachel dates that guy that’s touchy feely with his sister. I do love Vito and how affectionate he is, makes me laugh.

Reactions: 7
For what it’s worth I think Amanda is a twit as well. But I still believe her, she just wouldn’t put up with his crap. I can’t imagine Michelle Visage tolerating it as well.

They're probably better off benching Amy to ease her back in, and possibly giving her a celeb for the Christmas show. Obviously see what her doctors say but she hasn't been dancing for over a year so probably better to give her a year off to get her fitness back.

I kind of wonder how Jowita feels, I know she only dated G for a little bit but she became close to his social circle and is still close to his friend/stylist. All this must have had an impact on her.

Reactions: 5
I kind of wonder how Jowita feels, I know she only dated G for a little bit but she became close to his social circle and is still close to his friend/stylist. All this must have had an impact on her.
I feel for her, I imagine its a bit awkward with their stylist and other friends they have in common.

Reactions: 2
Did Amanda delete her instagram? I never followed her but can't see it now.

I do see that Gio has signed up with Love Islander-centric agency Off Limits for his "branding", so sure we can look forward to some classy deals and/or Love Islanders shilling his perfume.

Reactions: 3
Did Amanda delete her instagram? I never followed her but can't see it now.

I do see that Gio has signed up with Love Islander-centric agency Off Limits for his "branding", so sure we can look forward to some classy deals and/or Love Islanders shilling his perfume.
Looks like it. Not surprised though.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Sad that FR leaving is a tad anti-climactic. I’d like him to be drummed out in shame but he’ll probably slink off.
Still, kudos to The Frog for taking him down.

Over/under on Gio announced for IAC or Celeb Love Island and/or his sidepiece getting dumped along with the wee dog?

• Haha
I actually wonder if I’m a celeb will have Gio as what if he starts chatting about Ranvir or Laura W who both have links to ITV. Perhaps celeb big bro? Although, I’m not sure he would want to do celeb big bro. I think he will marry this girlfriend as she’s from a wealthy family.

Options for Gio:
  • Dancing on Ice
  • I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
  • Celebrity Big Brother
  • Celebs Go Dating
  • The Celeb Real Full Monty

I'm not sure he will do much telly anymore, even if it is ITV. I can see him relying on his granbase I mean fanbase, ramping up the classes and putting on tours in seaside towns. At some point he'll definitely join ranks with Brendan and James for a Pissy Pros tour too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FR's Facebook/Twitter fans - what a bunch of sheep. 🐑

Bit shocking how many of them exist though.

I'm not sure he will do much telly anymore, even if it is ITV. I can see him relying on his granbase I mean fanbase, ramping up the classes and putting on tours in seaside towns. At some point he'll definitely join ranks with Brendan and James for a Pissy Pros tour too.
I can just imagine the audience at the Pissy Pros tour. It would be an easy way of knowing who to avoid.

• Haha
Options for Gio:
  • Dancing on Ice
  • I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
  • Celebrity Big Brother
  • Celebs Go Dating
  • The Celeb Real Full Monty
Is there no Celeb Love Island? He’d be all over that like a (fanny) rat up a drainpipe .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.