Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was Fanny Rat I’d be getting another tour announced asap before the Beryls move on.

Reactions: 6
Options for Gio:
  • Dancing on Ice
  • I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
  • Celebrity Big Brother
  • Celebs Go Dating
  • The Celeb Real Full Monty
He'd fit right in to dancing on ice they take anyone these days if brendan Cole and James Jordan went on no reason they wouldn't take him too.
It would be a bit different with him not being the pro having to do as he's told.

He's iffy in the dating area, doesn't deserve a holiday to Australia and nikita made big brother entertaining let's not ruin that.

And no one needs to see more of him than necessary his ego couldn't take it.

Reactions: 2
He'd fit right in to dancing on ice they take anyone these days if brendan Cole and James Jordan went on no reason they wouldn't take him too.
It would be a bit different with him not being the pro having to do as he's told.

He's iffy in the dating area, doesn't deserve a holiday to Australia and nikita made big brother entertaining let's not ruin that.

And no one needs to see more of him than necessary his ego couldn't take it.
I'd put money on Celeb BB for him to get his side across and make people see how much of a hole misunderstood person he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I shall join you with my prayer circle for Gorka 🙏😆

(I will settle for someone who isn't a duffer. And please for the love of god not Toyah)
Was reading about Angel and Dick from Escape to the chateau today and their somewhat diva behaviour offscreen. She’s been mentioned a lot as a potential strictly candidate ( she can dance) but noticed they are doing their own tour in the autumn. Pity, as she would ruffle a lot of feathers!

I'd rather Dianne got a mega-ringer and won than having to endure Neil with a celeb again (unless it was someone crap). He was like watching your uncle dance with a bunch of youngsters on the live tour.
They can't put Dianee with a mega ringer because she's the worst pro dancer and choreographer on the show, the ringer will out dance her from the first week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm wondering whether vito someone will remove Gio from the pro groupchat, or they'll just use the one they deffo already have without him...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'd put money on Celeb BB for him to get his side across and make people see how much of a hole misunderstood person he is.
Unfortunately it clashes with ‘The last dance’ ( apt title) tour next year. Would have loved to have seen AJ interview him, considering how well she knew him ..ah well, always the year after.

• Haha
They can't put Dianee with a mega ringer because she's the worst pro dancer and choreographer on the show, the ringer will out dance her from the first week.
Also she's had two good young dancers who got reasonably far in a row. She's one of the only pros who has never been challenged by a same sex partner or partner with a disability, probably because she's not creative or flexible enough in her teaching and choreo to deal with it. Either she gets a duffer or she gets a challenge.

Reactions: 7
It is worded as not appearing as a pro this year no actual leaving post from the BBC or Gio so guess they are waiting to see what happens. Plenty of pros have left for various reasons but the shows goes on and will still do unless it does come to light the BBC/ producers knew about Gio's behaviour ( that is if he has done wrong).
Edit just seen the Sun are reporting Gio quit.

I did see someone on tiktok say that Dianne and Neil should tour together. Watching that really would be like such a serious case of self harm that you should be sectioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One thing about Dianne her tour vlogs are actually quite good the last one - treated to Vito in his pants with a tissue tucked in the front - think so he didn’t look indecent.

Reactions: 1
Is dianne really as popular as everyone says because going by the comments on here you wouldn't think so, or does she just have a few loud die hard fans.

Reactions: 3
Facebook taking it well…
Amanda's post traumatic stress disorder will be getting worse if she reads comments like that about herself.

How offensive to people who actually go get PTSD like soldiers that she thinks she got it because she spent a month or so dancing with an Italian bloke.

Reactions: 1
Also she's had two good young dancers who got reasonably far in a row. She's one of the only pros who has never been challenged by a same sex partner or partner with a disability, probably because she's not creative or flexible enough in her teaching and choreo to deal with it. Either she gets a duffer or she gets a challenge.
Dianne for some reason always gets the youngest or one of the youngest celebs. I think it's to get near her mental age of about 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is dianne really as popular as everyone says because going by the comments on here you wouldn't think so, or does she just have a few loud die hard fans.
I don’t get it personally as I think she is easily one of the weakest pros but she really does seem to have some huge fans (mostly seem to be young adults who became fans when they were kids). At the pro tour she seemed to get the biggest cheer and a lot of the strictly fans who pop up on social media are following her to multiple venues. To be fair to her she does seem to invest in her fans and interacts lots with them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.