Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny, because the current BBC stance seems to be

View attachment 2987374
Wonder if the 'close friends on the show' are Sarah James and Shirley (who seems to wet her knickers over him)

Also this: "There were few Strictly professionals who were as excited as Giovanni Pernice about the show’s 20th anniversary."
is hilarious as he removed Strictly from his insta bio ages ago in favour of 'Bafta winner' (#justice4arduino)

The fact that Neil is one of the only world champions in the line-up is bonkers!

Reactions: 10
Wonder if the 'close friends on the show' are Sarah James and Shirley (who seems to wet her knickers over him)

Also this: "There were few Strictly professionals who were as excited as Giovanni Pernice about the show’s 20th anniversary."
is hilarious as he removed Strictly from his insta bio ages ago in favour of 'Bafta winner' (#justice4arduino)

The fact that Neil is one of the only world champions in the line-up is bonkers!
Lol the brass neck of that quote. Gio may have looked like he couldn't give a rats arse about Strictly or its anniversary, but on the inside he was apparently doing cartwheels and letting off party poppers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s such a desperate attempt at reputational damage limitation planted by his PR. I’m genuinely embarrassed for them at their tit efforts. 🤣
Also very poorly phrased. 'We all thought it would go away...'
Ain't that what landed them in this mess in the first place.
The BBC might well have to counteract that piece of nonsense yet.

James Jordan was apparently on this morning and said that whilst he only knew what was reported in the press as 4 different people had come forward then theres no smoke without fire. The Facebook Beryls now hate him too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
James Jordan was apparently on this morning and said that whilst he only knew what was reported in the press as 4 different people had come forward then theres no smoke without fire. The Facebook Beryls now hate him too.
I saw something on twitter - James is jealous because Gio is a better dancer and caring. I personally think they are both knobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow no support from James J. You would think James would have supported Gio to try and get Gio’s fans to then go see his legend tour.

I just looked at Juliet's group - I know she's better than Dave T (low bar!) but she's being a real tit about this. Slagging off anyone criticising Gio. I guess her membership is 60% Beryl.

When James Jordan is suggesting you've gone too far in being an hole, it's time to examine your life and choices!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Whilst Gio is popular with those making a noise on social media, the majority of the strictly viewer probably doesn’t care. If he was so very popular then surely he and Ritchie wouldn’t ended up in the bottom 2 so early on. I wonder how many people were fans of Gio before Rose and if hadnt been partnered with Rose would they be defending him so strongly - probably not.

Reactions: 14
Is there any point to making it a competition this year, whoever is partnered with Amy has won it. It’s the Amy show now and everyone else is just an extra in it.

Reactions: 2
The Lovely Debbie McGee is the definition of Ride or Die

D.E.B.B.I.E what Gio saw with you was someone who was a trained dancer used to punishing schedules and harsh teaching. He also knew your grief would be a potential crowd pleaser. He didn’t nurture you because he cared, he saw a chance of winning.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
D.E.B.B.I.E what Gio saw with you was someone who was a trained dancer used to punishing schedules and harsh teaching. He also knew your grief would be a potential crowd pleaser. He didn’t nurture you because he cared, he saw a chance of winning.
Spot on!!!!

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell - James Jordan isn't even in your corner Gio! That's how bad it's got.

• Haha
  • Wow
Is there any point to making it a competition this year, whoever is partnered with Amy has won it. It’s the Amy show now and everyone else is just an extra in it.
I think that’s a bit harsh.
I’m not going to pretend to be a fan of any of Amy’s previous partnerships ( although she and Tom F did give me a few laughs ) but after what she’s been through I think it’s great that she’s back.
I do think that even if she gets the dufferest duffer ever then she’ll almost certainly last a few weeks longer than usual because people will vote for her, but I’m not sure I can see her winning that way, however hard the PTB push it.

I really don't think Amy will win. If she has the go-ahead to be well enough for a partner, I can't see her getting anyone above middle of the road in ability to give her a chance to ease back in.

I also doubt Amy will win. I can see a partnership getting a boost for a couple of weeks, but regardless of anything that's happened, no pro is popular enough that everyone will just vote for them and not the celeb. And she'll likely get a duffer, and goodwill can only take you so far with them.

If Amy does win then I can’t really begrudge it. Who actually cares/remembers who wins anyway?

If Amy does win then I can’t really begrudge it. Who actually cares/remembers who wins anyway?
Exactly! I didn't even remember Giofanny winning with Rose by the time the next season rolled around.

Ellie and Vito exited my memory almost immediately afterwards too 🤣

Reactions: 5
How come the “ be kind” crap that has started getting thrown about doesn’t stretch to Amanda and the other accusers?
The leaky longjohn brigade might just find that their perfect FR is actually a horror, seems to be ramping up now

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.