Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading the comments about Giovanni on DM and Facebook is a trip... had no idea he was so popular! 🥴 I remember the same crowd crying when James Jordan left as well - weird, he was vile too.

Otherwise, hoping for a better year for Gorka and Luba! Would also love Amy to have a partner but it's probably better to ease her back in without one... she couldn't possibly do potentially 12 weeks of all that intense training and performances after what she's been through.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Reading the comments about Giovanni on DM and Facebook is a trip... had no idea he was so popular! 🥴 I remember the same crowd crying when James Jordan left as well - weird, he was vile too.

Otherwise, hoping for a better year for Gorka and Luba! Would also love Amy to have a partner but it's probably better to ease her back in without one... she couldn't possibly do potentially 12 weeks of all that intense training and performances after what she's been through.
When I went to one of the recordings last year it was like Taylor Swift had stepped onto the dance floor when Gio arrived. It was crazy. Honestly don't get it as he always appeared so... wet.

Reactions: 9
Someone on DS saying that Rose is showing a 'staggering lack of loyalty' for distancing herself from Gio.

I want the Gio fans to have a face-off with the Dianne fans. Which fanbase is more fanatical?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone on DS saying that Rose is showing a 'staggering lack of loyalty' for distancing herself from Gio.

I want the Gio fans to have a face-off with the Dianne fans. Which fanbase is more fanatical?
I think the Dianne fans are all young and would only offer random sprints and nose boops whereas the Gio fans would stamp on your foot and throw a phone at you without a second thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
nikita made big brother entertaining
That's debatable imo. It took a bit of the shine off him, for me.
I always liked him - I'm old enough to be his mother - as a really nice guy who is a lovely partner to his celebrities and produces great performances.

He and the young guy, Bradley (was it?) doing some kind of a puppet show in CBB made me cringe a lot.
And while Fern didn't cover herself in glory in her interactions with him, that whole thing didn't do him any favours either.

JMO.

Reactions: 10
Looks like Vito is the only one who hasn’t done an ‘I’m back’ post? Probably too busy shagging his cousin.
I do wonder if Gio will get a farewell post: guess it depends on the results of the investigation

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Nikita was very boring on CBB, and consequently didn't get a lot of air time. If the worst thing they could find to air was him telling Fern stripes were cool, well thank god lol.

I wasn't very impressed with him nearly hurting Marisha and Fern in that stupid capture the flag game though. He's a bit dumber than I thought he was.

I think the editing was just all round tit though. People had to have had more interesting conversations than what was aired, they just chose to focus on the boring, dumb challenges instead. And the episodes were ridiculously short. Every one felt like it just started, nothing happened and then it ended. I never watch reality TV but suffering through I'm a Celeb for Tristan was way less of a chore than Big Brother for Nikita even though the eps were longer (roughly 75 mins without ads) because the edit actually gave people roughly equal screentime and aired stuff that let you get to know the celebs.

Reactions: 4
I hope that Gorka is benched this year. I was disappointed to see that he was returning actually. I am sick of his miserable face and him thinking he is gods gift - the moody short-arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Amy's getting celeb this year then I could see her paired with Bank of Dave. That's the kind of feel-good partnership producers would really want to push post FR debacle.

Reactions: 5
FR has gone to the Mail

“Behind the scenes at the BBC, many who work on Strictly are ‘gutted’ at his decision to leave. For months they stood by him. As well as being a star of the show, he is also close friends with many of the ‘Strictly family’.
One BBC employee tells me: ‘This series would be a lot more enjoyable for everyone if Gio was involved. There has been an immense amount of loyalty towards him from his BBC colleagues. We all thought it would go away but Amanda wasn’t going to let that happen. Nobody wanted this. Gio is adored by the show’s viewers.”

Sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FR has gone to the Mail

“Behind the scenes at the BBC, many who work on Strictly are ‘gutted’ at his decision to leave. For months they stood by him. As well as being a star of the show, he is also close friends with many of the ‘Strictly family’.
One BBC employee tells me: ‘This series would be a lot more enjoyable for everyone if Gio was involved. There has been an immense amount of loyalty towards him from his BBC colleagues. We all thought it would go away but Amanda wasn’t going to let that happen. Nobody wanted this. Gio is adored by the show’s viewers.”

Sure Jan.

'
Funny, because the current BBC stance seems to be

1000007320.gif

Reactions: 7
FR has gone to the Mail

Sure Jan.

'The rest of last year’s cast will be back, including Neil Jones who is tipped to get a celebrity partner again after two years on the sidelines without one. Cypriot dance champion Michelle Tsiakkas will also join the group and is set to get a starring role'

Really hope this isn't true 🤣 🤣 (obviously meaning Neil not Michelle bless her!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Fanny rat :LOL: bleeping love that nickname.

Neil literally makes my vagina seal shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wasn't very impressed with him nearly hurting Marisha and Fern in that stupid capture the flag game though. He's a bit dumber than I thought he was.
Yes, that too. He tried to pass it off as being so used to being competitive. 🙄
FFS, you have just barged heavily against two women, in a stupid game that should never have been played in the first place.

I'd say the producers were sweating behind the CBB scenes last night, and I know it was accidental, but he should still have had more cop on.

Anyway, having got that off my chest, I hope they soon start revealing some celebrity names! 💃🕺

'The rest of last year’s cast will be back, including Neil Jones who is tipped to get a celebrity partner again after two years on the sidelines without one. Cypriot dance champion Michelle Tsiakkas will also join the group and is set to get a starring role'

Really hope this isn't true 🤣 🤣 (obviously meaning Neil not Michelle bless her!)
They say that as if he hasn’t been benched for 6 of his 8 series of the show.

Fanny rat :LOL: bleeping love that nickname.

Neil literally makes my vagina seal shut.
Just for you @missbct
Don’t we all dad dance in the street after getting our hair cut? I usually watch pro dancers in awe knowing I could never move like them. Not in this case!

• Haha
  • Sick
Just for you @missbct
Don’t we all dad dance in the street after getting our hair cut? I usually watch pro dancers in awe knowing I could never move like them. Not in this case!
I'm never having sex again knowing this man exists and has made a baby :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FR has gone to the Mail

Sure Jan.

That’s such a desperate attempt at reputational damage limitation planted by his PR. I’m genuinely embarrassed for them at their tit efforts. 🤣

Neil back? All the female contestants will be crossing every finger and toe that they manage to swerve him.
200w (11).gif

Being coupled with Neil is pretty much a guaranteed boot in week one or two. Why do they keep retaining him?

Looks like Vito is the only one who hasn’t done an ‘I’m back’ post? Probably too busy shagging his cousin.
I do wonder if Gio will get a farewell post: guess it depends on the results of the investigation
I don’t think Nancy and Johannes have done a I’m back post either. Maybe Vito is on holibobs with Ellie and her mum.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.