Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have none of gios fans ever considered he might actually be guilty of the accusations?

dancers are meant to be tough, yes, but not to the point people aren’t enjoying themselves especially on a show that is for entertainment. If he can’t tone his competitiveness down then it’s best he’s not on the show most likely. Just because the nations dullest princess and a bendy pensioner had a good experience doesn’t mean that others did
Exactly this!!!!
it’s like they all know what went on.
I would imagine if 3 separate celebs have instructed Solicitors something has gone down.
Cant wait for their comments when maybe things are proven to be true.

Reactions: 7
Hamza was in the audience this evening and I think was a bit mobbed in the interval. Towards the end of the show there was a very surreal moment where Vito appeared to look directly at me and grinned. I smiled back and he then nodded and continued to grin for so long it became a bit uncomfortable. Of course he wasn’t grinning at me as all he could probably see was lights but the woman next to me thought he was smiling at me too 😂

Clearly Vito wants a fat old bird with tit hair and I’d be willing to take one for the team 😘
Hamza is an absolute diamond. He did the show, won everyone over and then went back to working with wildlife as if nothing had happened 😂 Nice to see that even though he’s not into the whole fame thing he’s still really close to Jowita and the rest of the 2022 cast ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Have none of gios fans ever considered he might actually be guilty of the accusations?

dancers are meant to be tough, yes, but not to the point people aren’t enjoying themselves especially on a show that is for entertainment. If he can’t tone his competitiveness down then it’s best he’s not on the show most likely. Just because the nations dullest princess and a bendy pensioner had a good experience doesn’t mean that others did
I think it's perfectly feasible that Gio is guilty of the accusations (would love to know what exactly he's accused of - beyond "tough -hard taskmaster who shouts a lot")

I mean wee Orla with her gold catsuit was accused of bullying that wildlife guy. So you never know.

If its turns out that things have been going wrong for many years - this goes back to the BBC who should have intervened or cut him loose.

Hamza is an absolute diamond. He did the show, won everyone over and then went back to working with wildlife as if nothing had happened 😂 Nice to see that even though he’s not into the whole fame thing he’s still really close to Jowita and the rest of the 2022 cast ❤
This is the reason Hamza is possibly one of my favourite winners.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hamza is a sweetheart and I loved his partnership with Jowita. Also a sweetheart.
They're both so sweet and didn't even appear that bothered about winning, they just had the best time together hence why they're one of my favourite partnerships!

Reactions: 12
This is the reason Hamza is possibly one of my favourite winners.
Mine too. I know some people found him boring but for me he was a better winner than a lot of the others who won the show in recent years.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get that they had to make a post to acknowledge the resort that comped them, but if I'd hired an expensive PR film I'd imagine they'd tell me to look in my girlfriend's eyes rather than off into the distance, to project that 'loved-up, stable couple' vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I get that they had to make a post to acknowledge the resort that comped them, but if I'd hired an expensive PR film I'd imagine they'd tell me to look in my girlfriend's eyes rather than off into the distance, to project that 'loved-up, stable couple' vibe
100%. I feel like a photo of them having a nice meal and smiling at eachother would’ve been better to lead with? Rather than half naked and lets both look into the distance. If he’s trying to convince me he’s in a stable couple it’s not working! 😂

Reactions: 5
He's not that good an actor!

No probs - we'll play this game

Karen - mentally checked out the show a few years back
Luba - who?
Katya - fabulous, innovative dancer who deserves better
Dianne - you summed her up in one word - annoying
Amy - seems like a lovely person - just not very interesting
Nancy - seems to err on the more frenetic side than graceful
Lauren - another fabulous dancer who hopefully gets a decent partner this year
Jowita - got real lucky with Hamza
Michelle - who?
Nadiya - lovely graceful dancer but like Amy a wee bit lacking in personality

Neil - got real lucky marrying Katya
Gorka - another who seems mentally checked out of the show - such an asset they benched him one year
Graz - like Graz but I'm not sure he can turn out a winner
Vito - his most memorable routine was nearly dropping his celebrity on her head. On the tour had to have multiple wig malfunction to remind folk they were performing
Carlos - was fabulous with Angela
Nikita - brilliant with Layton - the only way is down
Kai - the new Anton - and please remember, i like Anton

See - people can watch the same show and have a different opinion
Completely agree with most of these. Especially Karen, who could have done so much more with Eddie but just couldn’t be bothered. She even said herself that she doesn’t work on choreo on a Sunday, she just waits till Monday and makes it up as she goes along (she does look fantastic though).
I also agree that Jowita got lucky with Hamza, I really don’t think she’s that great. But she has taken over Janette’s spot as the one small enough for anyone to lift.
However, I did enjoy watching Luba last year, I had never noticed her before. She has a great sexy cool vibe, I hope she gets another celeb this year.
Katya and Lauren, both fantastic dancers and teachers, love them.
From the men, I love Graz, Carlos, Nikita and Johannes.
I don’t find Vito attractive (I said what I said). I don’t even know if he’s a great teacher, he has only had two young and able contestants so far.

Reactions: 6
Yikes
Giovanni also allegedly sent one or two deeply unpleasant messages to at least two women which they, again, have a record of.

We can also reveal that at least three women, one of whom has yet to be named officially, will claim they asked execs for a chaperone during training but were denied.

• Wow
I don't think Jowita got that lucky with Hamza, his only real asset for me was that he was a surprisingly good dancer. There's no way in hell (IMO) that someone like Amy, Dianne, Karen or Nancy would have won with him. Katya, Oti & Lauren probably could have.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Completely agree with most of these. Especially Karen, who could have done so much more with Eddie but just couldn’t be bothered. She even said herself that she doesn’t work on choreo on a Sunday, she just waits till Monday and makes it up as she goes along (she does look fantastic though).
I also agree that Jowita got lucky with Hamza, I really don’t think she’s that great. But she has taken over Janette’s spot as the one small enough for anyone to lift.
However, I did enjoy watching Luba last year, I had never noticed her before. She has a great sexy cool vibe, I hope she gets another celeb this year.
Katya and Lauren, both fantastic dancers and teachers, love them.
From the men, I love Graz, Carlos, Nikita and Johannes.
I don’t find Vito attractive (I said what I said). I don’t even know if he’s a great teacher, he has only had two young and able contestants so far.
I don't agree about Jowita - I think to do that in her first year with a shy bigger guy who wasn't a natural performer is pretty special. Not everyone could have got that out of him.

But I agree with your other points. I think the fawning over Vito is a bit excessive, his face is a 6 at best and the fauxmance last year was a real ick. He also needs to calm the duck down this year as his schtick was already getting tired two years in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The BBC will now want this dealt with quickly or it will taint this year too as it is constantly in the headlines,I don't think they will not comment/ release much till the celeb announcements for this season.

I don't agree about Jowita - I think to do that in her first year with a shy bigger guy who wasn't a natural performer is pretty special. Not everyone could have got that out of him.

But I agree with your other points. I think the fawning over Vito is a bit excessive, his face is a 6 at best and the fauxmance last year was a real ick.
Agree re Jowita - she has a charisma and really carried that partnership, at least for me.

I LOVE Vito but not sure how attractive I find him (more attractive than Graz for example though).

For me the most attractive males have been Nikita, Tristan and Artem.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.