Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gio in Popbitch this week

"Even though it's broken up the odd marriage in its time, Strictly Come Dancing usually generates quite a cozy sort of gossip in the press. But it looks like we're entering into a new era with the Giovanni Pernice story that's been boiling over this last week.

The surest sign that tit's getting real? Both sides have chosen to engage the two most infamously aggressive arseholes of media law to slug it out.

The women have picked Carter-Ruck (previous clients inc. the Church Of Scientology, the State of Qatar, Kevin Spacey and the still-anonymous owner of the olive oil paddling pool threesome injunction).

While Giovanni Pernice has instructed Schillings (previous clients inc. Lance Armstrong, Ryan Giggs, John Terry and Philip Green)."

Other than wanting to know who the paddling pool threesome was, it seems things are getting spicy behind the scenes.
The padding pool threesome was Elton John and his husband.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Another thing to throw into the Gio mix , is that New Years Eve in Portofino with Kai , at the five star hotel. Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall! I remember us laughing about it at the time on here.

Reactions: 2
And today on Beryl conspiracies, I just saw someone in a comment section say that Rose has distanced herself from Giovanni because she is going to be a character witness and save the day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hamza was in the audience this evening and I think was a bit mobbed in the interval. Towards the end of the show there was a very surreal moment where Vito appeared to look directly at me and grinned. I smiled back and he then nodded and continued to grin for so long it became a bit uncomfortable. Of course he wasn’t grinning at me as all he could probably see was lights but the woman next to me thought he was smiling at me too 😂

Clearly Vito wants a fat old bird with tit hair and I’d be willing to take one for the team 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think my favourite comment on DS had to be the lady who responded to a comment that he was getting all this defence because he's attractive with a long blather about her husband not being attracted to him but also thinking it's a witchhunt. Oh gee, I bleeping wonder why a (presumably) straight white man might side against three women complaining about mistreatment from another straight white man?
I was howling at that post! ‘Well, my husband says …’, ‘my husband thinks … ‘, ‘my husband …’, ‘my husband …’, ‘my husband …’

Listen, love, unless your husband is Noam Chomsky, his opinion isn’t especially notable to anyone other than his devoted Trad Wife. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hamza was in the audience this evening and I think was a bit mobbed in the interval. Towards the end of the show there was a very surreal moment where Vito appeared to look directly at me and grinned. I smiled back and he then nodded and continued to grin for so long it became a bit uncomfortable. Of course he wasn’t grinning at me as all he could probably see was lights but the woman next to me thought he was smiling at me too 😂

Clearly Vito wants a fat old bird with tit hair and I’d be willing to take one for the team 😘
Maybe he was just appreciating your ‘Down with Fanny Rat’ sign??

In addition to the passionate Italian guff, I just saw a comment on FB saying
“As a fellow Virgo I know we can be perfectionists and that can be perceived by others as being ‘hard’ and even ‘difficult’. Inside however, we only want the best for the people around us.”
Blame the stars!! ‘M’lud, signor Pernice is an Italian Virgo’. ‘Case closed!’ 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
'...dancers with little personality?'

Karen? Hilarious and self-deprecating.
Luba? Super cool.
Katya? Batshit, but extremely talented.
Dianne? Annoying AF, but still has a personality.
Amy? A lovely soul who makes everyone feel included.
Nancy? Batshit, but very funny.
Lauren? Hilarious.
Jowita? Also very funny, but in the right company.
Michelle? Not been given a chance to come out of her, erm, shell.
Nadiya? She’s not exactly full of personality but did bring Dan out of his shell.

Neil? Daft as a brush.
Gorka? A mischievous little sprite, with an ability to give even duffers a nice experience.
Graz? Lovely, and falls about laughing at anything.
Vito? There are no words.
Carlos? Cultured, but cute with it.
Nikita? He seems to have it all, from funny and flirtatious to serious and empathetic. If he's not a genuine person, he's some actor.
Kai? Definitely a character, who can have a laugh
No probs - we'll play this game

Karen - mentally checked out the show a few years back
Luba - who?
Katya - fabulous, innovative dancer who deserves better
Dianne - you summed her up in one word - annoying
Amy - seems like a lovely person - just not very interesting
Nancy - seems to err on the more frenetic side than graceful
Lauren - another fabulous dancer who hopefully gets a decent partner this year
Jowita - got real lucky with Hamza
Michelle - who?
Nadiya - lovely graceful dancer but like Amy a wee bit lacking in personality

Neil - got real lucky marrying Katya
Gorka - another who seems mentally checked out of the show - such an asset they benched him one year
Graz - like Graz but I'm not sure he can turn out a winner
Vito - his most memorable routine was nearly dropping his celebrity on her head. On the tour had to have multiple wig malfunction to remind folk they were performing
Carlos - was fabulous with Angela
Nikita - brilliant with Layton - the only way is down
Kai - the new Anton - and please remember, i like Anton

See - people can watch the same show and have a different opinion

Reactions: 6
Have none of gios fans ever considered he might actually be guilty of the accusations?

dancers are meant to be tough, yes, but not to the point people aren’t enjoying themselves especially on a show that is for entertainment. If he can’t tone his competitiveness down then it’s best he’s not on the show most likely. Just because the nations dullest princess and a bendy pensioner had a good experience doesn’t mean that others did

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have none of gios fans ever considered he might actually be guilty of the accusations?

dancers are meant to be tough, yes, but not to the point people aren’t enjoying themselves especially on a show that is for entertainment. If he can’t tone his competitiveness down then it’s best he’s not on the show most likely. Just because the nations dullest princess and a bendy pensioner had a good experience doesn’t mean that others did
😂 😂 Bib...very funny.

You are correct. One person complaining might be considered a personal grip but several, including a professional dance partner and you'll find there is something rotten in the state of Denmark.;)

Reactions: 9
Also the ‘why did Amanda make nice posts about him? stuff on DS and elsewhere is annoying. I presume the show gently instructs celebs to post and talk about how great a time they’re having. And maybe Amanda thought she could salvage the whole thing till she couldn’t…

Women have always had to pretend they’re ok with abusive men (not saying FR was abusive but..)

Anyway good to see Graz and Vito still shading FR #theitalians

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Also the ‘why did Amanda make nice posts about him? stuff on DS and elsewhere is annoying. I presume the show gently instructs celebs to post and talk about how great a time they’re having. And maybe Amanda thought she could salvage the whole thing till she couldn’t…

Women have always had to pretend they’re ok with abusive men (not saying FR was abusive but..)

They do a whole 'The Italians' bit in the pro tour. Even grew up in Italy but not Italian qualified as part of the crew with Nikita and Luba as part of it.

Look at them passionate, moody perfectionists 🥰

• Haha
Graz is getting more and more handsome ❤ Hope he gets a good partner so we see him a lot this year.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.