Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gio wont be missed on SCD there are plenty of other handsome men on there (not that I think he's handsome). I think Graz would do well with a same sex partner as would Neil and maybe also Vito.

Reactions: 6
Just back & my little Cousin loved the tour, we were second row & both Dianne & Graz waved at her. Her little face when that happened :love:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Love this! Funny how Ellie & Vito haven’t shared a story together 🙄
She posted a story of him on stage earlier with the caption 'Love you' so I'm sure at some point a pic will emerge..

I would die laughing if FR had actually marched an instababe down the aisle after 2 months as a distraction tactic (puppy not working?). But I think she probably just waved her ring finger around to get the paps' attention

Reactions: 4
Fanny Rat is definitely going to sail over to the sinking ship that is ITV and end up doing IAC as some sort of career salvage isn’t he?

Reactions: 7
She posted a story of him on stage earlier with the caption 'Love you' so I'm sure at some point a pic will emerge..

I would die laughing if FR had actually marched an instababe down the aisle after 2 months as a distraction tactic (puppy not working?). But I think she probably just waved her ring finger around to get the paps' attention

Ah yes, I always stand casually outside a building and wave my ring finger at paparazzi!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gio in Popbitch this week

"Even though it's broken up the odd marriage in its time, Strictly Come Dancing usually generates quite a cozy sort of gossip in the press. But it looks like we're entering into a new era with the Giovanni Pernice story that's been boiling over this last week.

The surest sign that tit's getting real? Both sides have chosen to engage the two most infamously aggressive arseholes of media law to slug it out.

The women have picked Carter-Ruck (previous clients inc. the Church Of Scientology, the State of Qatar, Kevin Spacey and the still-anonymous owner of the olive oil paddling pool threesome injunction).

While Giovanni Pernice has instructed Schillings (previous clients inc. Lance Armstrong, Ryan Giggs, John Terry and Philip Green)."

Other than wanting to know who the paddling pool threesome was, it seems things are getting spicy behind the scenes.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Fanny Rat is definitely going to sail over to the sinking ship that is ITV and end up doing IAC as some sort of career salvage isn’t he?
We’re still waiting for Celebrity Hunted with Gio and Kai to air…
At least he’ll be touring when Celeb BB is on ( a pity, as AJ would have a field day interviewing him after), but IAC is a possibility
---
Love this! Funny how Ellie & Vito haven’t shared a story together 🙄
She’s done a cute story - looks like she rushed off afterwards to London , but she showed Vito round backstage at Cleudo, as they were performing in the same complex this week.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.