Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently he has ‘exciting projects’ lined up. What on earth are they? Celebrity Love Island?

this is defo from him:

Gio feels the scrutiny on him has become too much, and now is the time to make a fresh start," a source said of Giovanni's reported exit this evening. "He wants to focus on other TV projects, and feels he's achieved all he can on Strictly, having won the trophy back in 2021 and reaching the final an unprecedented four times."
No wonder he hard launched his instababe. Wanted to look like a happy, mature guy

Reactions: 6
I'd bet good money it's I'm A Celeb who have called. They like having the occasional Strictly pro, and Gio is an obvious choice for ITV moreso than some of the others.

Reactions: 8
Now this is out will they be able to do the other pro announcements?

Reactions: 3
Or is he just going to marry into a wealthy family and run his high profitable dance lessons.

Reactions: 5
Reading the article he is taking a 3 week break to consider his decision so I guess no announcement until he is back. The article actually reads as if he is bored of strictly can’t be arsed with it and has had a better offer that will pay the bills until his tour next year.

Amanda, Richie, Ranvir, Georgia & Laura hosting a party. The only person we know won't RSVP is Debbie McGee...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reading the article he is taking a 3 week break to consider his decision so I guess no announcement until he is back. The article actually reads as if he is bored of strictly can’t be arsed with it and has had a better offer that will pay the bills until his tour next year.
Strictly just needs to kick his arrogant arse to the kerb. He isn’t bigger than the show.

Reactions: 13
Hmm so it just brinksmanship? And he’s gonna turn round and go ‘surprise! I’m in!’ It’s totally clear the other pros have had enough of him.
The star, who has been relaxing on holiday abroad, told bosses he is currently taking a three-week break to mull over his decision.

However it seems unlikely he will change his mind.

Reactions: 5
I imagine he is like the colleague who management don’t know what to do with and are so relieved when he resigns.

Reactions: 15
Look at the impact Neil has on Nikita and Gorka. This is like some kind of fever dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure who Gio thinks he is? This decision should have been made months ago, giving him all of this time to make his choice just shows that he thinks he’s above the show. He’s given some great moments and partnerships but can’t say I will miss him too much. The arrival of pros like Nikita, Vito and Carlos have made me forget Gio even exists at times 😂

Reactions: 12
He thinks he’s bigger than the show and has done for many years (although always came across arrogant to me even before that). Last year he missed some of the pro rehearsals/pre records to go film his show with anton and said something along the lines of it doesn’t matter cause they’re the part everyone skips anyway. Arrogant prick I’ll be glad to see the back of him as I’m sure most of his colleagues will be too.

Reactions: 20
The thing is it's not as if they're hired throughout the year anyway so Strictly could just have decided to not renew his contract, like with Brendan and Cameron. Not like with AJ who was announced as returning and then quit. Maybe they're letting him go on his own terms, so he can say he quit but they don't have to deal with either keeping him on and dealing with his behaviour and further complaints or all the Rio stans and ladylav's wrath. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Reactions: 7
Gorka is taking the news of his BFFs departure in his stride.
IMG_7366.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.