Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vito & Dianne are the two pros most due an early exit this year after Fleur/Ellie and Tyler/Bobby the last two series, so interesting timing to go on tour.
Maybe why they are advertising it now? I mean like you said both are prominent pro's having gotten contestants to finals when you compare to other pro's who've had their own tours who haven't had the same success.

The only tour IMO which was on an odd one is a Graziano solo tour as he hasn't made much impact on the show; at least Kai & Nadiya had the selling point of being a pro couple; going from the sales of both of those tours from what people posted on here it showed they weren't doing as well.

Reactions: 3
Maybe why they are advertising it now? I mean like you said both are prominent pro's having gotten contestants to finals when you compare to other pro's who've had their own tours who haven't had the same success.

The only tour IMO which was on an odd one is a Graziano solo tour as he hasn't made much impact on the show; at least Kai & Nadiya had the selling point of being a pro couple; going from the sales of both of those tours from what people posted on here it showed they weren't doing as well.
Very true, might make sense to advertise it whilst still running on the goodwill of last year. Agree on Graz, nice chap but he's not high profile enough to tour solo. Not as bad as when they initially tried to give him a solo tour in 2020 after just 2 series (one 5 week stint with Vick and then a year on the bench). Ouch.

Reactions: 2
I think a Dianne/Vito tour will do well, but not sure about the name 'Red Hot and Ready'😯 sounds a bit like a sleazy b-movie
I would like to see Vito be the lead in a b movie called Red Hot and Ready - in fact I would like to write the script.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know Graz's tour wasn't a sell-out and he definitely struggled to fill theatres but it did seem to go ok in the end. And Kai and Nadiya must have done ok last year for them to go again this year. Compared to them Dianne and Vito are pretty popular, even though I feel Dianne is too twee to be truly 'red hot and ready'.
Maybe both are anticipating early exits this year so maybe won't be doing the live tour so just pro tour and their tour. (I think all the pros have congratulated Vito and Dianne or liked their post, bar ofc FR)

Looking on twitter, lots of people saying that Strictly has been around since they were babies or before they were born. I feel old!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is dianne so determined to cram her year with so much
Visa. You have to work so many days a year to keep it.

I definitely didn't expect a Dianne and Vito tour, only seen them together socially. If they have danced together I obviously switched off. Not like him and Jowita, Nikita, Luna, Katya. I guess this also means she's staying this year.

Reactions: 4
Looking on twitter, lots of people saying that Strictly has been around since they were babies or before they were born. I feel old!
It's amazing it's been 20 years! My dad was an amateur ballroom dancer - I still have his notebooks in which he has drawn all the steps with little feet. He died in November 2003 and I always think how much he would have bloody loved it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't wait to go to the tour next Week, Mum's ticket I gave to my 5 Year old cousin & she's gonna love it

• Heart
I can't wait to go to the tour next Week, Mum's ticket I gave to my 5 Year old cousin & she's gonna love it
I bet she will be soo excited! ❤
I’m going next week too. The friend who was originally meant to be coming dropped out and I was struggling to find someone to replace her but then discovered a friend who is a secret strictly fan who is really excited 🥰

Look how much it’s changed.

Reactions: 5
pfft... 20 years, can't quite believe it 🥲

I remember dancing round the living room, watching the first season back in the day...

I was 20 years old 🫠

Reactions: 1
Bobby wouldn't have even been 1 when the first series started! We're really getting close to having our first celeb and possibly even our first pro who wasn't born when the show started. Shows how long it's truly gone on for!

God I am so out of touch with this forum 🤣🤣🤣 the thought of a Dianne (pick me, pick me, pick me) and Vito (here's my mad Italian stereotype act) Plus Burn The Floor, sounds like a car crash to be avoided

However, strictly legends with Brendan (🤢) Shimmy Jimmy (🤮), Pasha (what does he see in that awful woman) Ian and Vincent (seen them before and loved it) sounds like something me and the old dear will love 🤣🤣🤣

Saw what you want about these legendary oddballs, they knew how to dance. Those magnificent ballroom/Latin routines the pros used to do. Not like these days!!! I generally fast forward the pro routines these days.

Reactions: 5
Danny and Oti surely? Aliona is too busy going to Trump parties in Florida or whatever, and I imagine Kara and Artem have zero desire to reunite.

Apparently there's' going to be a one-off special retrospective later in the year.

Also, I think Dianne's hair looks great in these pics, but this one in particular has a real 'We saw you across the bar and loved your vibe' vibe

View attachment 2936758
Not a fan of aliona and I don’t understand the raving about woodentop jay 🤷‍♀️ So to me no loss there

Reactions: 1
Taches are kinda attractive, but only on the right guy, usually one with darker hair and features. Doesn't suit blond pretty boy Nikita.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.