Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of the male pros, I'd say Graz and Vito are the only ones who can really rock a tache. Graz especially with his sexy D'Artagnan thing going on. I also think Neil could pull off some off the more retro styles.

Nikita unfortunately looks like a teenage boy who's forgotten to shave.

Reactions: 3
I thought I could see the start of a tache on Nikita the other day and wondered whether his girlfriend is doing a Gemma and destroying his sex appeal like she has with Gorka. ā€˜Babe that tache is so hot, I canā€™t keep my hands off youā€™ *instantly repels loads of women*
Or he knows Iā€™m going to the pro tour next week and is preparing a disguise.šŸ„ø

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen an article shared from the sun alleging that Gio has quit to focus on other shows.

Reactions: 1
As scummy as the Sun can be, they are reliable on this sort of thing so I guess it's real then. Bye bye FR!

Reactions: 7
So is there now a space for a new male pro or will Neil come in off the bench?
They'll definitely hire someone new - I don't see them having only 8 male pros, they already didn't replace Cameron last year. And I suspect the new male will likely get a partner, especially if Johannes is sitting out as rumoured.

I suppose if he's gone then so has any potential investigation into his behaviour.
I totally expect him to start appearing on reality shows by christmas- jungle, celeb 1st dates, kit of for cancer etc

Reactions: 5
I wonder what happened as wasn't he saying he was coming back during his tour? I reckon either benching was a real possibility and he wasn't having it, he wanted more money, or someone higher up in the BBC put their foot down because he's just had too much bad press

Or maybe I'm a Celeb have been on the phone his agent...

Reactions: 9
I hope they hire a lovely 20-something with great choreographic ability and potential experience from a European or Australian DWTS.

Perhaps there was something on the training footage - I canā€™t believe Gio would leave this way unless he had to.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.