Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A DiVito tour, eh?

Wonder how wee Joe Smugg feels about her not resurrecting the Joe & Dianne show and fully upgrading to a tour with Vito instead.
Probably grand about it seeing as he posted about it this morning.

Looks like there is going to be a special episode celebrating the anniversary.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I suspect they’re playing extremely fast and loose with the word favourite. I think it’s more likely to be people with not much else to do who are clinging to their Strictly experience like limpets to a rock. (So Sara Davis is a shoe in)
If it doesn’t feature Jay&Aliona or Kara&Artem or Matt&Alesha it’s a total waste of time.
Danny and Oti surely? Aliona is too busy going to Trump parties in Florida or whatever, and I imagine Kara and Artem have zero desire to reunite.

Apparently there's' going to be a one-off special retrospective later in the year.

Also, I think Dianne's hair looks great in these pics, but this one in particular has a real 'We saw you across the bar and loved your vibe' vibe

1715766313613.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Danny and Oti surely? Aliona is too busy going to Trump parties in Florida or whatever, and I imagine Kara and Artem have zero desire to reunite.

Apparently there's' going to be a one-off special retrospective later in the year.

Also, I think Dianne's hair looks great in these pics, but this one in particular has a real 'We saw you across the bar and loved your vibe' vibe

View attachment 2936758
Ignore Dianne's red hair, look at just the dark hair, she looks so much better.

And Vito, my Daddy, husband, love of my life. Gorgeous hunk of Italian perfection!

Reactions: 2
A DiVito tour, eh?

Wonder how wee Joe Smugg feels about her not resurrecting the Joe & Dianne show and fully upgrading to a tour with Vito instead.
He’s probably ok with it if it means he can delay babies a bit longer!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2936758
I know, I know. A girl can dream though.

Have to agree. I usually hate Dianne’s hair, but she does look lovely.

If Rose and Gio don’t reunite for a quick dance for the 20th anniversary- then im going with no longer that friendly - especially as they won a BAFTA, etc.

The tour makes sense if you look at popularity among fans but it still doesn’t make much sense apart from that, to me anyway. A Karen and Gorka tour works so well because they are both incredible passionate latin dancers, same with Anton when he used to tour with Erin and it was ballroom focused. I wouldn’t say Vito or Dianne are particularly known for a certain style, unless you count horrendous couples choice street dances 😂 Could just be a mix of everything but will be interested to see how it works out.

Reactions: 8
The tour makes sense if you look at popularity among fans but it still doesn’t make much sense apart from that, to me anyway. A Karen and Gorka tour works so well because they are both incredible passionate latin dancers, same with Anton when he used to tour with Erin and it was ballroom focused. I wouldn’t say Vito or Dianne are particularly known for a certain style, unless you count horrendous couples choice street dances 😂 Could just be a mix of everything but will be interested to see how it works out.
Yeah, they've done a couple of nice ballroom routines together, but Vito is also known for more sexy/high-tempo routines, whereas Dianne's attempts in that vein are normally a bit cringe. I'll be curious to see who they draft in etc. I still think Carbonara Boys would have absolutely cleaned up, drafting in Nikita, and maybe Arduino.

He’s probably ok with it if it means he can delay babies a bit longer!
I think from his last vlog where he talked about starting a family and talking about which room would be the kids room I would think not.

Aliona is too busy going to Trump parties in Florida or whatever
What?!?!? Spill!

And here's me thinking Krishnan being friendly with Piers Morgan was icky enough :sick:

Yeah, they've done a couple of nice ballroom routines together, but Vito is also known for more sexy/high-tempo routines, whereas Dianne's attempts in that vein are normally a bit cringe. I'll be curious to see who they draft in etc. I still think Carbonara Boys would have absolutely cleaned up, drafting in Nikita, and maybe Arduino.
The tour i'd empty my bank account for is Carlos/Vito/Nikita/Grazian Here Cum The Boys. 😆🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What?!?!? Spill!

And here's me thinking Krishnan being friendly with Piers Morgan was icky enough :sick:
Maybe I invented her and her husband being Republicans? I'm sure I read it somewhere.

I think you’d empty more than your bank account if that ever happened.
'Mr Jackson, when we said you needed a leave a deposit on the ticket, this is not what we meant!'

• Haha
  • Wow
Happy Birthday Strictly!

Unfortunately no cast news yet...what are they playing at?

A DiVito tour, eh?

He's probably peeved off but wouldn't show it and instead acts like a supportive partner.

They talk about how they were so looking forward to the tour only for it to not happen and she goes and does that.

Why is dianne so determined to cram her year with so much
She couldn't possibly do the pro tour aswell
After the live show and weeks before the next strictly series and rehearsals kick off??

And who paired her with vito?

Reactions: 1
He's probably peeved off but wouldn't show it and instead acts like a supportive partner.

They talk about how they were so looking forward to the tour only for it to not happen and she goes and does that.

Why is dianne so determined to cram her year with so much
She couldn't possibly do the pro tour aswell
After the live show and weeks before the next strictly series and rehearsals kick off??

And who paired her with vito?
Some of the pros did live tour, pro tour and then burn the floor tour back in 2022 so depending on dates it’s definitely possible, they might have pro tour a couple of weeks earlier next year to allow Dianne and Vito to still take part. I think Vito deciding to do his own tour with Dianne of all people instead of pro tour would be a bad choice.

Reactions: 4
I’m going with no announcement of the professionals or judges because there are no changes.
---
Some of the pros did live tour, pro tour and then burn the floor tour back in 2022 so depending on dates it’s definitely possible, they might have pro tour a couple of weeks earlier next year to allow Dianne and Vito to still take part. I think Vito deciding to do his own tour with Dianne of all people instead of pro tour would be a bad choice.
And Jason normally does the choreography for the pro tour as well, so im guessing it will work out that they can do both - if there is going to be a pro tour next year.

Reactions: 4
Vito & Dianne are the two pros most due an early exit this year after Fleur/Ellie and Tyler/Bobby the last two series, so interesting timing to go on tour.

I think a Dianne/Vito tour will do well, but not sure about the name 'Red Hot and Ready'😯 sounds a bit like a sleazy b-movie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.