Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gio’s deffo coming back, I’d imagine it might be his last year though. I have a feeling they might be switching around the judging panel hence it taking a long time to get the like up (coupled with Sarah James on maternity leave)
Seems like Sarah may be back based on her appearance at the BAFTAs (she was off since sometime in November), so hopefully the show stops dragging their heels.

I wonder about the judges, but I'm not seeing any obvious signs of any of them going this time. I feel they'll want the two guys for the 20th anniversary series at least.

Reactions: 2
Heard on the radio (I'm old I still listen to the radio in the car) that Sam Thompson and Pete Wicks have signed up for strictly, always rumours flying around a couple of months before the line up is revealed but I think these two be great on it, with the right partners obviously

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Heard on the radio (I'm old I still listen to the radio in the car) that Sam Thompson and Pete Wicks have signed up for strictly, always rumours flying around a couple of months before the line up is revealed but I think these two be great on it, with the right partners obviously
I hope that is true - they are on my wish list!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'd love these two, but I think Sam would get stuck with Dianne. Pete and Katya would be a great pairing.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I love Sam, but he will need someone with patience. It would be a good duo to have though.

I feel like they wouldn’t have them both at the same time, given that Sam has just done IAC I suppose Pete looks more likely

Reactions: 1
I feel like they wouldn’t have them both at the same time, given that Sam has just done IAC I suppose Pete looks more likely
Pete has always said he wouldn’t though. If he’s relented then any girl he’s partnered with will get the full strictly curse treatment by the press.

I could just about stomach Sam Thompson, but Pete Wicks? He is a walking ick.

Coleen Nolan was dancing on Loose Women with Kai, said he’d made her dreams come true! I’ve seen her say that she’d love to do it so surprised she’s never been asked.

• Sick
IMG_0134.jpeg
My favourite pair from 2023 reunited
---
Coleen Nolan was dancing on Loose Women with Kai, said he’d made her dreams come true! I’ve seen her say that she’d love to do it so surprised she’s never been asked.
She’s pretty unbearable though. No doubt K would be landed with her.

Reactions: 6
I suspect Coleen wouldn't be physically/mentally up to Strictly and the hours needed. Doing DOI years ago won't rule her out per-se, but certainly coming across as whiny or difficult on DOI or similar physical reality shows will 100% put off Strictly from booking someone.

I suspect Coleen wouldn't be physically/mentally up to Strictly and the hours needed. Doing DOI years ago won't rule her out per-se, but certainly coming across as whiny or difficult on DOI or similar physical reality shows will 100% put off Strictly from booking someone.
Ahh I see, I had no idea she’d done DOI or had come across as whiny on it!

Cheryl Cole and Giovanni is a partnership I would like to see - she wouldn’t take any sh!t from him or want to do a showmance. I think he would give her the ick.
OMG YES TO THIS! I would love Cheryl to go on SCD but can you imagine all the 'she's a trained dancer' comments, moans.

I think that a quick look at the 'Controversies' section on Colleen Nolan's Wikipedia page might clarify why she hasn't been asked. She makes Amanda look like Greta Thunberg.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Certainly wouldn't want Kai with Coleen in any case, he's suffered enough the last two series.

On that topic though, I wonder if we'll get another older celeb trying (and failing) to be the new Rippon this year...

I just read on Twitter that Dianne is making a big announcement tomorrow.
Her own tour?
She’s leaving?
She’s pregnant/getting married?
She’s going to have a shower?

• Haha
I just read on Twitter that Dianne is making a big announcement tomorrow.
Her own tour?
She’s leaving?
She’s pregnant/getting married?
She’s going to have a shower?
Someone said she is going into acting? she's been brandishing scripts, so maybe has landed a part (maybe to involve cutesy lying down on the floor moments)

Someone said she is going into acting? she's been brandishing scripts, so maybe has landed a part (maybe to involve cutesy lying down on the floor moments)
Combined with random sprints and lots of screaming. Aren’t Hollyoaks reducing production and culling half their staff? I think she’s going to be Rachel Green in a Friends remake.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.