Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just happy to see Vito.
---
As they are in Manchester for the tour - does Ellie have any shows today? If not wonder if she will go and see the show.
Ellie is in Sheffield from tomorrow so she may well be at home and going to the show tonight which would be nice.

Putting this here for posterity. Amanda posted and deleted this the other day after seeing the show. Bit mad that Big Name Strictly fans are arguing on TikTok that the pros don’t want her there etc when Luba was holding her hand in the pic they posted

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ellie is in Sheffield from tomorrow so she may well be at home and going to the show tonight which would be nice.

Putting this here for posterity. Amanda posted and deleted this the other day after seeing the show. Bit mad that Big Name Strictly fans are arguing on TikTok that the pros don’t want her there etc when Luba was holding her hand in the pic they posted
I don’t get why people can’t understand that it is possible that people can like Amanda and Gio. Also Amanda had an issue with the way Gio treated in her training not with the other pros and too an extent not with Strictly. Gio admits he is a tough pro, even his partners that he got on with says this.

Reactions: 5
Some brutal comments on this new Gio article, he’s not as loved as he likes to think he is!!
She's serving a purpose in the Gio PR machine- make him look kind and loving and a generally nice guy before the new season starts.

Just seen a clip on X of the Nikita and Vito dance on tour with the spinning stairs. I think I would struggle to run up the stairs while they are being spun around!

Just seen a clip on X of the Nikita and Vito dance on tour with the spinning stairs. I think I would struggle to run up the stairs while they are being spun around!
I can never find anything on Twitter or whatever it's calling itself now, link please?

She's serving a purpose in the Gio PR machine- make him look kind and loving and a generally nice guy before the new season starts.
Do you know what I was cynical and thinking the same but I’ve changed my mind after seeing this heartfelt declaration 😢
IMG_7357.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh wow so hard to do that on a moving staircase! kudos to Graz and Carlos for handling it too.

I noticed that FR hasn't commented or liked any of the BAFTA posts by Anton, Tess or Claudia. I wouldn't be that shocked if he wasn't coming back, though I think unfortunately he will. His gf needs to look at the Strictly airing dates and start looking for a new paramour in early Sept.

Thank you! Wow, it's so much closer to the original choreography than I was expecting! I really thought they were going to have to change that bit where Nikita drops backwards, or they'd do it on flat ground. They really are crazy talented. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Gio has reached a new level of cringe for me with those photos, I actually felt a bit embarrassed for him - but I’m probably being old and cynical.

Gio has reached a new level of cringe for me with those photos, I actually felt a bit embarrassed for him - but I’m probably being old and cynical.
You definitely are as he quite clearly states that he loves her - like a lot 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.