Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow so hard to do that on a moving staircase! kudos to Graz and Carlos for handling it too.

I noticed that FR hasn't commented or liked any of the BAFTA posts by Anton, Tess or Claudia. I wouldn't be that shocked if he wasn't coming back, though I think unfortunately he will. His gf needs to look at the Strictly airing dates and start looking for a new paramour in early Sept.
Nadiya hasn’t commented or done any stories either.

Reactions: 1
Helen and Vito reunited:
View attachment 2934755
Ooh, maybe Helvito is back on! I don't think Jovito is a thing as they don't seem to spend time together outside of the tour. No sign of a backpack in a Starbucks :cautious:

Bobby's endless success with the ladies continues to be baffling. He was also apparently papped holding hands with someone else. Never underestimate being tall, I guess.

Ooh, maybe Helvito is back on! I don't think Jovito is a thing as they don't seem to spend time together outside of the tour. No sign of a backpack in a Starbucks :cautious:

Bobby's endless success with the ladies continues to be baffling. He was also apparently papped holding hands with someone else. Never underestimate being tall, I guess.
I think we are the sources in the Jovito Mirror exclusive as we were for the Helvito.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
TBF to Bobby, he looks a lot better with the shorter hair, more mature. Felt the longer hair just added to him coming off very juvenile on Strictly.

Reactions: 6
I for one would NOT be complaining about Helvito being back on 😍😍
I like Helen, know some people find her bland. Love how she is bringing up her children and love that she just gets on with life.

Reactions: 11
I like Helen, know some people find her bland. Love how she is bringing up her children and love that she just gets on with life.
Me too. She just seems like a thoroughly decent person. Not to get too serious but I've been in the situation of having a parent pretty much cutting all ties when I was a kid (which is what looks like might have happened with her ex) and I think she's handing the situation really well for her children

Anyway! Back to gently mocking at Gio's PR love life and How's Trish's cheese fest appearance 😁

Reactions: 7
Tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of Strictly starting - could we get the pro lineup then? Wishful thinking...

Reactions: 8
Maybe they have delayed the announcement as perhaps it’s a case of how do solve a problem like Gio. Maybe celebs that have been asked so far have said yes as long as they are not partnered with him.

I think we are the sources in the Jovito Mirror exclusive as we were for the Helvito.
So have we now scuppered another potential Vito relationship by speculating on it here?? Poor Vito, perennially single as his rumoured partners get cold feet due to Tattle-fuelled tabloid speculation!

I don't think they will ditch Gio. Didn't he say that he'd been asked back? I'm sure he's waiting for Hannah Waddingham or Cheryl Cole this year so he can go out on a high.

More half-naked Vito/Graz pastry shenanigans

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Cheryl Cole and Giovanni is a partnership I would like to see - she wouldn’t take any sh!t from him or want to do a showmance. I think he would give her the ick.

Reactions: 3
I'm thinking an athlete for Gio. Someone they know can handle tougher coaching. I don't think they'd dare risk him on a more sensitive celeb or someone not very athletic.

Reactions: 2
Nadiya hasn’t commented or done any stories either.
Gio wasn’t at risk of losing his job though. You would think after the whole Amanda thing he would try to at least pretend he cares about the show 😂

Speaking of Nadiya I saw that her and Janette were at a surprise party for Katya’s birthday. Sara Davies also attended which I love, she had one chance to become besties with all of the pros and she took it 😂

Reactions: 5
Gio’s deffo coming back, I’d imagine it might be his last year though. I have a feeling they might be switching around the judging panel hence it taking a long time to get the like up (coupled with Sarah James on maternity leave)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.