Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf does Tmabwaw mean??
God knows! I wonder if he feels it's best to have a gf now when Strictly renewal is happening? Though he'd probably have chosen a less instababe-y gf if it was purely cynical.

I don't think Nikita will be conscripted! Apart from his diabetes, he can only be conscripted if he returns to Ukraine. At most, it will cause him some difficulties in renewing his passport, if he's still a Ukrainian citizen.

Reactions: 5
God knows! I wonder if he feels it's best to have a gf now when Strictly renewal is happening? Though he'd probably have chosen a less instababe-y gf if it was purely cynical.

I don't think Nikita will be conscripted! Apart from his diabetes, he can only be conscripted if he returns to Ukraine. At most, it will cause him some difficulties in renewing his passport, if he's still a Ukrainian citizen.
I’m cynical as her family appears to have money - she’s very pretty young girl from a wealthy family and Gio is thinking of taking a break after his tour next year. He will probably marry her.

Reactions: 3
Kai and Nadiya’s tour must be struggling for sales. Just had a sponsored post pop up offering 2 for 1 tickets at my nearest venue. Further back than
I’d like ideally. Not sure I’d really want to go. Anyone been? Saw Gorka and Karen’s Firedance ( it was okay ) and off to see Jojo soon. ( beyond excited)

I’m cynical as her family appears to have money - she’s very pretty young girl from a wealthy family and Gio is thinking of taking a break after his tour next year. He will probably marry her.
Just seen his posted and she’s commented ‘love of my life’ I’m all for love at first sight but they’ve been together a month?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kai and Nadiya’s tour must be struggling for sales. Just had a sponsored post pop up offering 2 for 1 tickets at my nearest venue. Further back than
I’d like ideally. Not sure I’d really want to go. Anyone been? Saw Gorka and Karen’s Firedance ( it was okay ) and off to see Jojo soon. ( beyond excited)
I got the same. Definitely not going, but seeing Jojo next week and equally excited about that! Saw Firedance twice and it was fab, have already booked for next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've not been but they both just seem sort of bland? Neither of them strike me as wildly comical or entertaining.

Not something I’d go and see myself, both extremely talented and seem happy but not bothered about seeing a show that appears to be being shoved down peoples necks as it being the greatest love story of all time when they are just another couple who met through work, as thousands of people are x

I've not been but they both just seem sort of bland? Neither of them strike me as wildly comical or entertaining.
My thoughts exactly. Wouldn’t have entered my head to see them if it wasn’t for the ridiculously cheap tickets!

Kai has only been on the show 3 years (2 of which were with old women) and Nadiya never really took off as a pro. Add in that neither are all that charismatic and it's no surprise they aren't selling.

I wonder if Jovito really is a thing and Gio is doing a declaration to a make a point. I have always got the impression that Gio would have only got involved with Jowita if he really liked her but then got backlash from his fans and decided to choose success instead. Or Gio knows he only gets attention through his relationships.
I’m 100% on the jovito train but I got the impression Gio and Jowita spilt less due to backlash from fans and more due to the fact she didn’t want to be in a super public relationship (at least not with him!). Neither of them ever posted anything about it, despite them being together longer than a lot of his other girlfriends. He’s not shy to post his girlfriends normally so I assumed that was the reason 🤷‍♀️

Kai and Nadiya seem like a pleasant, middle-aged couple who talk about golf a lot and just happen to be very good at dancing.
Kai would be hosting a bbq for the local Conservative club, and Nadiya sorting out her beige pashmina collection, if you called round. I can't imagine their show being thrilling: would much rather see Graz.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Michelle’s asked all the pros on her instagram if they think chocolate spread on chips is nice so clearly she’s just as bored as we are waiting for pro tour to start.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like how Gio's girlfriend is supposedly 'angry' and baffled by Amanda's allegations, but in every single picture she has teh exact same (vacant/sexy) facial expression. I guess it would really be a story if she thought the allegations were highly plausible and consistent with her knowledge of him!

ETA: Amanda gave an interview to OK but she didn't say much, just that she'd had death threats and rape threats after pulling out but her mental and physical health came first.

Last edited:
I like how Gio's girlfriend is supposedly 'angry' and baffled by Amanda's allegations, but in every single picture she has teh exact same (vacant/sexy) facial expression. I guess it would really be a story if she thought the allegations were highly plausible and consistent with her knowledge of him!

This is the biggest load of nothingness and guesswork I’ve ever read: “random girl probably thinks her new boyfriend is quite nice, and is confused that someone else who didn’t get on with him doesn’t like him quite as much” 🙄

Ah she’s 24 and in love. I don’t think my judgement was any better when I was her age. Even his partners that got on with him, would probably agree there is some truth, even he has admitted he is a perfectionist etc. The whole issue is he should change his style of teaching to match his student.

Michelle’s asked all the pros on her instagram if they think chocolate spread on chips is nice so clearly she’s just as bored as we are waiting for pro tour to start.
I think it is purely because of my shared heritage with Michelle but I do quite like her. I find the rumours of her being a dick behind the scenes hard to believe based on what I've seen of her - also heard from a few people who did her classes who say she's not only lovely but a great teacher.

(Also let's not lie, she is STUNNING.)

Reactions: 10
I firmly believe that Gios relationship is a PR thing (for him at least). He’s showing that he’s a misunderstood guy who has a lovely girlfriend not a bully. She’ll be gone as soon as he no longer has a need for her.

I’ve driven over 300 miles today and have been listening to Johannes on audible whilst I sat on the car park that is the M25. He has such a lovely calming voice. Has anyone here been to his show?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

ETA: Amanda gave an interview to OK but she didn't say much, just that she'd had death threats and rape threats after pulling out but her mental and physical health came first.
It’s just the same stories recycled over and over again. Frankly his girlfriend wasn’t around to witness any of his partnerships and will most likely be gone by the time he gets another one. I don’t think anyone actually cares about the whole thing. Regarding Amanda, I am by no means a fan of her but death and rape threats are disgusting and extremely excessive- it’s a dancing reality show ffs!

Reactions: 4