Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if she's trolling! It's one of those Italian fan accounts. Nice pic: maybe she just thinks they look hot.
Yeah I thought that was the most likely, they do look hot! I simply cannot digest all of these italian fan accounts šŸ¤£

Jowita quite often re posts fans posts she been tagged in. They do look pretty together. I wonder if Gio clicked on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe Gio is the person behind the fan account. The friction is because Gio has fallen madly in love with Vito and Vito isnā€™t interested because he thinks Gio is a prick šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe Gio is the person behind the fan account. The friction is because Gio has fallen madly in love with Vito and Vito isnā€™t interested because he thinks Gio is a prick šŸ¤”
Didnā€™t someone say ages ago: thereā€™s a thin line between love and hate, with something like 5/1 odds that Gio and Vito were secretly shagging? What a shocking turn of events šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Didnā€™t someone say ages ago: thereā€™s a thin line between love and hate, with something like 5/1 odds that Gio and Vito were secretly shagging? What a shocking turn of events šŸ˜‚
I would be so disappointed in Vito if that was true. If he wants to shag a man it needs to be Nikita, Carlos, @StephenTJackson or @Geetbo

I think I would prefer him to shag Neil than Gio. šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was me. I too would be disappointed in Vito - anyone but Gio.

Amazing. Has anyone ever seen the Pritchard brothers in the flesh? Iā€™m half convinced they are AI. Got to give it to them, not many people could make Denise Welch look like Meryl Streep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's obviously the reason they can't stand to look at each other in the Clauditorium, they wouldn't be able to resist ripping each other's clothes off otherwise! *cue saxophone music* šŸ˜‚
---
Aww, Katya and Aimee playing with baby Lyra! So sweet! šŸ„°

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just waiting for AJ & Dianne to get a turn really .. Iā€™m surprised AJ hasnā€™t been snapped up after Hollyoaks.
Wouldnt surprise me if Joe Sugg appears. Thats how random the casting seems to be

• Haha
2:22 is like National Service, at some point we'll all be conscripted šŸ˜

I like the bit where he says "I have my moOoOves". Have you seen the compilation of their scenes? :LOL:

ā€œThe paso doble rehearsalā€™s offā€ couldā€™ve been written by Victoria Wood.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vito and Nikita teaching Carlos classic Italian songs (on Dianne's insta). More of this content please!

Also, Krishnan's post for Lauren was lovely, but you are not telling me that an immensely experienced broadcaster who chooses his words with care didn't deliberately relegate Gio to a quasi-footnote

• Heart
Vito and Nikita teaching Carlos classic Italian songs (on Dianne's insta). More of this content please!

Also, Krishnan's post for Lauren was lovely, but you are not telling me that an immensely experienced broadcaster who chooses his words with care didn't deliberately relegate Gio to a quasi-footnote

Krishnan is our petty sass king šŸ˜„šŸ„°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did Gio keep in the bit of the show where he called Krishnan a sh!t dancer? I still find that so disrespectful. Would like to see Gio go out and report on and in a war zone.
Krishnan confirming Lauren is back as a professional on Strictly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Gio still did his "you had a tit partner" patter with Krishnan in the audience. I saw a review of his show that said he comes on stage with a crown on. The man has become a parody of himself.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Krishnan deserves that crown šŸ‘‘
A post raving about how amazing Lauren is, oh yes and Gio happens to be there too as itā€™s his show.
I wish Lauren would step back from Gio, I donā€™t think it will be a positive for her strictly career in the long run. Itā€™s clear all the other pros have stepped back from him. Even the ones who went to his show (Kai the golf dad and Nikita who avoids all conflict) didnā€™t post about it.

• Heart
I donā€™t think she will do his last tour next year - I think she may do the strictly tours, as that would give her more time with her husband surely? Also Lauren is quickly becoming as a much as a star as Gio, so she could overshadow him on his last tour.