Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she will do his last tour next year - I think she may do the strictly tours, as that would give her more time with her husband surely? Also Lauren is quickly becoming as a much as a star as Gio, so she could overshadow him on his last tour.
It depends really. She has a pretty good featured spot on the Gio tour and arguably might be paid more doing that than she would be on the Strictly tours.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she will do his last tour next year - I think she may do the strictly tours, as that would give her more time with her husband surely? Also Lauren is quickly becoming as a much as a star as Gio, so she could overshadow him on his last tour.
Yes Lauren and Krishnan were very popular. This was her first partnership and with a decent partner this year I could see Lauren going really far and becoming one of the favourite pros.

Gio who?

Reactions: 6
That was basically Krishnan's message: Lauren is the real star. Plus smart, funny, likeable etc. And no real mention of Gio or pic with him, despite them knowing each other from the show.
I do think if she gets a good celeb this year, which hopefully is on the cards, she should do the arena tour.

Reactions: 2
Depends, he’s already got dates for next years tour so chances are he’s already starting to pick his cast. Given that Lauren doesn’t yet know what partner she’ll get, she might prefer to have another year as a lead in his tour than possibly be a background dancer on the strictly live tour. Looks like Karen isn’t doing it though, so theres an extra spot for a female pro (but Michelle may take it if she stays on this year)

I think for Lauren it depends whether she wants to be known as Gios leading lady or a Strictly professional.

I think for Lauren it depends whether she wants to be known as Gios leading lady or a Strictly professional.
Isn't she already known as both? I don't really see doing the tours as a necessity - the majority of people only watch the TV show.

She did Giofanny's tours before she did anything for Strictly so I'd think the producers really won't bother too much if she continues with him.

Last edited:
She did Giofanny's tours before she did anything for Strictly so I'd think the producers really won't bother too much if she continues with him.
I didn’t think strictly producers really had anything to do with the live tour? Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought it was more so Craig’s thing, and an outside company. Plus Gorkas never done the tour and Gio and Jojo haven’t for 2 years so I don’t think it matters if the pros do it or not.

Yeah, I think it's more about her profile. If she has a very successful season this year it would seem a tad odd to go back to being Gio's support. But maybe for her it's financial.
I see she's billed on the Anton/Gio tour as 'Special Guest'. Not sure if that's improved billing due to being on SCD..

Gorka, Gio, Jo Jo did the arena tour when they first started. If finance isnt the main decision, it would mean less touring and more time at home, whilst still raising her profile. Get the impression she would like to spend more time at home.
---
Looking at Diannes stories with Michelle, she really is quite good with the new pros and help them raise their profiles.

Last edited:
The Mail also have a story about Vito and Jowita leaving rehearsals together on Friday (along with everyone else but the emphasis is on them).

I never thought I would ever feel sorry for Neil the pick me but you would have thought that Dianne could have at least had a shower and washed her hair 🤢

View attachment 2891497
She’s so scruffy, her new hair is terrible

Reactions: 3
Earlier this month, Ukraine lowered the conscription age from 27 to 25 in an effort to bolster the size of its military. Nikita is 26!

I hope this has no relevance - but Ukraine has a new regulation to get Ukrainian men who are in other countries to be eligible for conscription (when their passports expire, they have to renew inside Ukraine and not at an embassy - I don't know what else).

I wonder if Nikita is still only a Ukrainian citizen - or maybe he has some other citizenship, and if so, would that exempt him? There are a couple Ukrainian pros on the American DWTS but I think both of them have citizenships in the US (and have been here since they were teens - they are Maks and Val Chmerkovskiy).

Maks was actually in Ukraine when the invasion happened, judging the Ukrainian DWTS I think - and he escaped in a train car with only women and children because men weren't supposed to leave.

Such upsetting times.

Last edited:
Nikita hasn’t lived in Ukraine since around 2006/7, I’d be surprised if he didn’t have other citizenship by now. IIRC, they also don’t allow dual citizenship.

Reactions: 3
I think he might have grown up in Italy?

I sure hope that means he isn't subject to being put in the Ukraine army. :(

Sasha's not Ukrainian, he was born in Russia and moved to Australia when he was 2. edit: just checked Wikipedia, actually he was born in the Soviet Union in what is now Belarus, so we were both wrong. I'm sure I've heard him refer to himself as Russian though. Actually, so did Val and Maks before the war. I remember a photo with Val, Maks, Gleb, Sasha and Artem or Pasha captioned something like 'Russian bros'. Sad times indeed. :(

I'm sure I read somewhere that Ukraine doesn't allow its citizens to hold dual citizenships, so Nikita can't have an Italian one unless he gave up his Ukrainian one.

Surely his diabetes would exempt him though? Even in a non-combat role, surely it would be more trouble than it would be worth for them to have someone around who could drop dead if insulin supplies are delayed or power outages prevent it from being stored correctly or whatever?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Has FR been tamed? Though didn’t he dump her a few weeks ago after she put 100 post-its on his mirror? Love’s young dream!
I wonder if Jovito really is a thing and Gio is doing a declaration to a make a point. I have always got the impression that Gio would have only got involved with Jowita if he really liked her but then got backlash from his fans and decided to choose success instead. Or Gio knows he only gets attention through his relationships.

Sasha's not Ukrainian, he was born in Russia and moved to Australia when he was 2.
Yeah - I realized I made a mistake and edited him out. Oops.