Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m enjoying the Vito-Graz Nutella Wars (Vito’s genuinely pained expression when Graz asks to take a bit of his jar).

Wonder if this week is announcement week? I see Shirley is waiting for a breast tissue biopsy. Wonder if they’re waiting till she gets the all-clear? (Obv hope she’s ok)
Didnt she also have a scare a few years ago?

Vito is a sweetheart 🥰

Look how excited these guys are to be back working together 🥰

I would say try to ignore Neil but let’s face it nobody’s eyes will be off Katya here 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Vito needs to impregnate someone.*Puts out barricades to hold back volunteers*

Shirley has posted that her biopsy came back negative, thankfully. 🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Graz has a great reel with Vito on instagram. Very much worth a look if you need to brighten up your Tuesday evening!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Graz has a great reel with Vito on instagram. Very much worth a look if you need to brighten up your Tuesday evening!

I’m neither a Graz nor a Vito fan (Gorka 🍑) but holy tit!! 🔥 Maybe it’s coz I’m two Rosè’s in but …

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The question is was it an accident or was Vito getting Graz back for eating his Nutella?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Neil was filming it so the sexy threesome is scuppered.

Vito’s tracksuit bottoms need to be a conservation area

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Official tour preview pics. Not sure about Nikita’s culottes.
Presume nobody here is going tonight?

Reactions: 1
They're seriously wasting Nikita on Tryanne? Who the heck thought they were a good match?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Nikita’s penance for CBB. Pink culottes and dancing with the unwashed one.
---
Ooh Booby is on the 1 show tonight. I wonder if he will share about his Hollywood/west end debut 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Official tour preview pics. Not sure about Nikita’s culottes.
Presume nobody here is going tonight?
Seeing a few pics of Karen with a microphone I guess she might have more of a speaking role? Hope so, she’s really funny!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.