Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gio’s girlfriend Molly, if it ends badly might do a tell all on him. Bit like if Gio left strictly under not great circumstances, he would be selling the backstage secrets to the highest bidder.

Reactions: 1
I’ve driven over 300 miles today and have been listening to Johannes on audible whilst I sat on the car park that is the M25. He has such a lovely calming voice. Has anyone here been to his show?
[/QUOTE
Going in a few weeks. Had a great view of him warming up at Blackpool behind the set in that green sequinned number and he is just a force of nature. Beautiful man. Stunning. And when he’s around you don’t notice anyone else 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gio’s girlfriend Molly, if it ends badly might do a tell all on him. Bit like if Gio left strictly under not great circumstances, he would be selling the backstage secrets to the highest bidder.
I always thought Maura would be the one to rip him apart when he dumped her, but she hasn't said a dickey bird.

Dianne bringing us cute Vito and Carlos content 🥰

Reactions: 1
I always thought Maura would be the one to rip him apart when he dumped her, but she hasn't said a dickey bird.

Dianne bringing us cute Vito and Carlos content 🥰
Maura is savvy and knew there was no point but I think she made a dig when Gio was caught with a fake Rolex.

Dianne normally delivers on content on tour.

Reactions: 4
That 6th picture looks like Nikita has caught a whiff of Dianne’s unwashed extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m enjoying the Vito-Graz Nutella Wars (Vito’s genuinely pained expression when Graz asks to take a bit of his jar).

Wonder if this week is announcement week? I see Shirley is waiting for a breast tissue biopsy. Wonder if they’re waiting till she gets the all-clear? (Obv hope she’s ok)

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Don't say that or we'll never be rid of Neil, Giovanni and Dianne! 😆
Ah but if we didn’t have Dianne there would be very little tour content. Although, Gorka does deliver on the quality photos. He is a really talented photographer.

Reactions: 5