Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jowita is a lucky girl but they are also lucky boys. Still can not believe she dated Gio.
Yes! I know all of us thirst over Vito but if they're together he's a very lucky guy...she's gorgeous and seems genuinely lovely too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jowita comes across as someone who is lovely, very kind but definitely not a pushover, she knows her worth and I like that about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jowita comes across as someone who is lovely, very kind but definitely not a pushover, she knows her worth and I like that about her.
She's such a fabulous addition to the show - I'm hoping she gets a promising middler or even a ringer this year so we get to see lots of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like if given someone with at least some rhythm and enthusiasm, Jowita will do really well. Obviously Hamza was good from the start, but I was impressed at the level she got Danny Cipriani to at Christmas. Even Adrian Chiles wasn't a trainwreck in their one dance.

I suspect even Katya or Oti would have struggled with Jody, so I wouldn't hold last year's early exit against her.

Reactions: 5
I suspect even Katya or Oti would have struggled with Jody, so I wouldn't hold last year's early exit against her.
Plus Jody was around 9 months out from competing in British championships/Paralympics. I think when his leg started to get infected he dropped down the training hours for the next week, as he realised it wasn’t worth injuring himself and messing up his chances at the Paralympic’s- which is completely fair tbh.

Reactions: 5
Plus Jody was around 9 months out from competing in British championships/Paralympics. I think when his leg started to get infected he dropped down the training hours for the next week, as he realised it wasn’t worth injuring himself and messing up his chances at the Paralympic’s- which is completely fair tbh.
Totally fair, his career should come first. I just think there are some contestants who some point between signing on and their first dance realise it isn't the show for them, I suspect Jody was one of them.

Reactions: 3
Totally fair, his career should come first. I just think there are some contestants who some point between signing on and their first dance realise it isn't the show for them, I suspect Jody was one of them.
That moment where he ripped his shirt off for the samba- you could see the notion that signing up to this was a very bad idea dawning on him.

Reactions: 6
Could be worse...she could be singing.

Or dancing.
Do you think she's going to do the whole show with that inane red setter grin on her face that she did when she was dancing, even when she was supposedly dying of poverty for her Les Mis dance?

Jowita’s reposted another picture of her and Vito from that same fan? account. Is it vitos secret fan account for himself??

Reactions: 2
Oh I love the thought of Vito doing a fan account for himself.

Reactions: 2