Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie’s ex is a bit dim. Selling his story to a paper about wanting to win her trust back, does the dude not realise that’s breaking trust.

Reactions: 6
An image to help us all sleep
Not an article I expected to see but
After reading this I hope they are together, imagine getting a knock on your hotel room door to see your fellow celeb standing there in his pants
I'd have numerous questions 🤨🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now if that said Vito knocking his pants then yes 😂
My only question on this is why has it taken a week to be published. Either they have more that they are slowly drip feeding or someone has decided to cash in and following the exclusive earlier this week has latched on to it

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It feels a little odd that all this Ellie stuff is now coming out as she’s about to film drama queens.

Reactions: 9
Me and the old dear loved the show tonight.

They were all fabulous! It think Anton gave everyone a 10!

Have to be honest, I was in awe of Angela Rippon - she's fabulous - even factoring her age and is quite self depreciating - said she'd think the votes were wrong of she won the glitter ball.

Bobby and Diane's waltz was choreographed so that they came off the centre part of the stage and danced round the edges. As I also said, he was waving at the audience every opportunity he got. Should also say, my mum loved Bobby - she was waving her 10 paddle like a maddie when he came on!!!

Angela Scanlon's Argentine Tango was cracking, she definitely deserved to go a bit further in the competition.

Kirshnan is just joy personified. But I still wonder what made a serious journalist sign up for Strictly!!!

Annabel dances came across really well in the arena. And she fairs throughs herself into the group routines.

I know there's lots of Ellie and Vito fans on this forum and honestly, she is a lovely dancer but the routines are forgettable and his mad Italian act wears thin quickly. Yes he is attractive but like David Beckham, you hope he doesn't talk!!!

And then there's Layton and Nikita 💖💖💖 What can I say - perfection - absolute perfection. I do think he was probably a bit too good to be on Strictly but jings they are just the perfect couple 💖💖💖

Finally, Glasgow seems to love Anton Du Beke 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, none of my direct debits for my bills come out of my bank account till 1st of the month, so I'm contemplating booking Graz, Kai and the pro shows 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God can you imagine being at a party, having a few drinks and drunkenly getting flirty with someone you’re mates with and then they rock up at your door in their pants?
IMG_6945.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I hope Ellie is just having a ball but in the space of a week she's suddenly all over the headlines, front page of the Sun, with stuff that is a bit embarrassing (Bobby and his preying mantis body in his y-fronts outside her hotel room), her skeevy ex talking about her, attention on her every move, The Scarf etc. I can't imagine this is exactly what she would have wanted.

Reactions: 14
Layton has a beautiful segment on Big Night At The Musicals singing the beginning of Pure Imagination. He looks and sounds stunning.
---
God can you imagine being at a party, having a few drinks and drunkenly getting flirty with someone you’re mates with and then they rock up at your door in their pants?
View attachment 2718822
He's so inappropriate. Also, why it okay for him to do it because he's a nepo manbaby but if Krishnan did it, he'd be arrested?

Not okay to walk around a hotel in your pants. Not okay to turn up at your friend's door in your pants. Not even okay to turn up at your date's door in your pants. Just wear bleeping clothes, you bloody flasher.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope Ellie is just having a ball but in the space of a week she's suddenly all over the headlines, front page of the Sun, with stuff that is a bit embarrassing (Bobby and his preying mantis body in his y-fronts outside her hotel room), her skeevy ex talking about her, attention on her every move, The Scarf etc. I can't imagine this is exactly what she would have wanted.
I’m going to sound like a complete witch now but in a way you can’t blame Vito for distancing himself a little (if that’s what he has done)
I think Ellie is lovely and doesn’t deserve the press coverage she has had over the last few days but omg as the days go on it’s turning into a bit of a tit storm isn’t it

Reactions: 8
I hope the Bobby PR machine knock the stories on the head now give poor Ellie a minute to get her head straight.
I find it odd all these article started almost immediately after there was another story in the mail about Ellie and Vito after they had been to Manchester together for promo, the Sun came out with their exclusive source few hours later and ever since it's been relentless, the last few article often finish with a short line clarifying Ellie and Vito never dated. It just reeks of PR machine.
I really hope Ellie is a willing player in all of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m going to sound like a complete witch now but in a way you can’t blame Vito for distancing himself a little (if that’s what he has done)
I think Ellie is lovely and doesn’t deserve the press coverage she has had over the last few days but omg as the days go on it’s turning into a bit of a tit storm isn’t it
Agreed. Isn’t it an utter tit storm! Gone from a high of winning the show to this. I was utterly convinced they were together and just keeping it private but nope, absolutely no chance. Bobby it is with the possibly of the ex popping back in.

Reactions: 4
Agreed. Isn’t it an utter tit storm! Gone from a high of winning the show to this. I was utterly convinced they were together and just keeping it private but nope, absolutely no chance. Bobby it is with the possibly of the ex popping back in.
It really is and so sad when she conducted herself with such dignity on Strictly, she doesn't come across as an attention seeker or someone who thrives on drama. Seeing as we have already had stories of her being down since the stories broke I can see her being really overwhelmed.
She has another week before she hits home turf I really hope this one is a quiet headline week.

I think Ellie is a lovely, genuine girl and I never thought she was comfortable with the Vito speculation so I imagine she isn't happy with the Bobby angle either.

I also wonder if perhaps her confidence isn't a little knocked by not winning any shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Ellie is a lovely, genuine girl and I never thought she was comfortable with the Vito speculation so I imagine she isn't happy with the Bobby angle either.

I also wonder if perhaps her confidence isn't a little knocked by not winning any shows.
It has to sting a little going from not a single DO and winning to only managing a handful of RU in the tour.
It really goes to show your dance choices matter on tour, the Paso doesn't really work in the arenas and with both dances being the two from the final it's not quite as exciting for the audience.

It has to sting a little going from not a single DO and winning to only managing a handful of RU in the tour.
It really goes to show your dance choices matter on tour, the Paso doesn't really work in the arenas and with both dances being the two from the final it's not quite as exciting for the audience.
I don’t think the dances matter though? Bobby’s VW is frankly quite mediocre and isn’t a ‘big’ dance. It’s just that he has some very devoted fans who turn up and vote for him. Layton and N obviously different as both dances spectacular

I thought the paso was fine but the American Smooth would have been better if they'd done what Bobby and Diane's did and move off the centre part of the stage and engage more with the audience.

Layton and Nikita are a force of nature, both their dancers worked so well in the arena. Would have also loved their Cha Cha and Argentine Tango.

As I said, Bobby interacts with the audience every chance he gets.

I think Ellie will pick up votes when the show hits Manchester. But then, that's also Laytons neck of the woods.

Oh! One final comment. Nikita is GORGEOUS 😳😳😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.