Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure that weird site gets links from the Sun. Bet any money that story will appear on the Sun website in an hour or so. They've paid Ellie's horrible ex for his story, what a trashbag.

Krishnan got his first 10!! And Angela did this
oh no what a pig! I always thought she was really kind and mature to acknowledge what he had done but refuse to be drawn on the details.

Reactions: 5
The Sun have picked it up. What a head he is.
He claims he just kissed a girl in a nightclub? yeah, right. And oh look, he wants to get back together. Even Bobby is a step up from this guy.
Also, he voted for her 'the maximum three times a week'? couldn't even pay for a text vote!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He claims he just kissed a girl in a nightclub? yeah, right. Even Bobby is a step up from this guy.
After reading this I’m basically backing Bobby all the way if it gets her away from ever considering even speaking to that little toerag ever again.

Reactions: 7
After reading this I’m basically backing Bobby all the way if it gets her away from ever considering even speaking to that little toerag ever again.
TBH I don't trust Bobby and his impulses either. He certainly won't be any more discreet!

The article isn't awful but he does mentioned he saw Ellie recently and told her he want's another chance, maybe he's thick and thinks this is some sort of romantic declaration. :unsure:

Maybe this is why Ellie was reportedly down recently, the Sun let her know this article was coming out.

Reactions: 9
Really crappy of him to do this when she is having fun and potentially having a thing with someone else. I hope this doesn’t get her down and she can just roll her eyes at him knowing she is moving onward and upwards. What a wanker.

Reactions: 13
Thought there was something really yucky and greasy about her ex even before I saw that headline.

TBH I don't trust Bobby and his impulses either. He certainly won't be any more discreet!

The article isn't awful but he does mentioned he saw Ellie recently and told her he want's another chance, maybe he's thick and thinks this is some sort of romantic declaration. :unsure:

Maybe this is why Ellie was reportedly down recently, the Sun let her know this article was coming out.
I reckon so. They’ll have warned her management that this story was due to be published.
He’s obviously thick as tit. Win her back by selling the story. What a complete tool

Reactions: 7
Bless her - what a fookin week she’s had. Stories (whether true or not)about Elbob, her skank of an ex selling a story and making money from being a dick and it looks like she has lost her fave scarf to Booby lol
---
Why would you spend time over Xmas with him and his family playing games and buying gifts??
After 5 years I suppose I can understand her keeping some form of relationship with the mum and she does seem very kind and sweet but the ex would be fooked off as far as I’d be concerned

bleep.
hole.

Bad enough to go through it the first but to have to relive it because he decided to sell a story during a time that's supposed to be really enjoyable? He's an hole, I feel awful for Ellie.

Reactions: 8

Yeah, given Booby's penchant for blurting out stuff (just last week he told the Mail he was planning to hook up on tour with a girl he's been chatting to online!) I fear that he might embarrass Ellie. Either that or Puppetmaster Jeff and PR Stepmum are going to set up a nice interview with the Sun for the two of them..

The Sun is really going to town on this story. I guess Bobby is reality TV royalty..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I agree Ellie has moved on and doesn't need this idiot (being polite) involving himself in her life now, though I am surprised as I thought the press would have been trying to get something from him in the last few weeks of the show.
Could be a strange way of trying to get a confession out of her. I mean from a PR aspect what do you do - 1. Confirm there is something between your co-star and you’ve moved on. 2. Don’t confirm any relationship but clearly state you have no intention of getting back together therefore leaving yourself wide open to more speculation or 3. Don’t say or do anything but then understand he has potential to sell more stories on you. Although he has only touched on the basics of cheating in the story he has sold they were together for 5 years so there is potential for him to sell more stories if he wanted!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.